GregTech-6 Main Thread

So since the only advantage of using melon juice instead of water is 1 shank of hunger, and it sometimes comes with a few seconds of hunger II debuff that must eat up at least 1 shank… I guess I should stick to water? Or maybe try making mineral soda?

2 Likes

Try the other Juices, maybe not Melon. Some have better and actually positive effects. :wink:

1 Like

I just noticed that all of the power conductor fluids also say that they are simple fluids.

2 Likes

Yeah because they basically are. But I will check if the Thorium Salt got accidentally mixed up with that.

1 Like

That doesn’t make sense. A basic fluid means it can be stored in a wooden barrel. Power conductor fluids can’t be stored in anything, so these two traits are mutually exclusive.

2 Likes

Just checked and Erik indeed screwed up when he copypasted some pre-existing Powerconducting Fluid.

And I will also make sure that Powerconducting Fluids have in their Tooltip that you should not attempt to store them.

Edit: The Tooltip already says that soooooooo, read it XD

1 Like

I am planning to release the new Version soon, but Bear is not available for testing (moving to his Winter Cave at the moment), so can anyone who already uses this Version please tell me if there is any Issues?

Ofcourse please make sure your Test Version is up to date (because it is not, unless you downloaded it after I made this Post, and make sure your Browser doesn’t cache the Jar!)
2 Likes

An Update to GregTech has been released!

Cue the fully automatic Changelog:

I added my own brand of Scaffolds, because nobody else surely has ever done that before. They are available in different Metal Materials and are Decorative and Ladder-able, while also falling apart if there is no structural Support.

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay, but I wanted Worldgen to be done before doing a Release that notifies people of updates. Maybe I should change the mechanic behind the update notification, however it is probably not needed anymore.

Here a few things that got posted recently, because I did notice that there was way less people around during my personal downtime.

1 Like

4 Likes

Where do i put b u g s ?

After buying another PC and resetting it later for a mistake, i lost not only the work of the translation, but my will of playing minecraft whatsoever. But I did it again, and now i am pretty happy with the upgrades, but i detected a pesky problem: When i put black sand in the steel centrifuge, it cannot output Vanadium Pentoxide unless i feed it one by one. Why is this?

2 Likes

That is incorrect, you should just check the random chances in NEI by hovering over the output, you were likely just very unlucky and ended up creating a random untrue supersticion or something.

Also there is a Support Category on this Forum you know. :wink:

1 Like

Oh, i tested it:
proff o right

I was just very unlucky.

It goes as intended. Sorry if this caused troubles!

2 Likes

Hello again! I was watching the Anime (And later the manga) of Dr. Stone, and i cannot stop thinking about the similarities with Gregtech 6. And I thought of some curious suggestions for an upgrade:

• Benzene by destillating Creosote.
  • Fenol from oxidating Benzene
  • Metanol Syntesis
  • Formaldehyde and Formox Process
  • Bakelite as starting plastic
  • Haber-Bosch Process.
  • Ostwald Process.
  • Ammonia Nitrate
  • Potassium Chloride
2 Likes

Hehe nice, but I don’t really add new stuff to the Tech Tree, not to mention most of these Materials would be kinda useless for Gameplay due to that. :wink:

And yes I did watch Dr Stone too. ^^

3 Likes

wait… You didn’t denied the processes!

Finally, no more Birkeland-Eyde process.
Or it will continue?

2 Likes

uhhhh, I dont think i accepted it either? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

oh, ok. Thanks for the answers btw!

2 Likes

We are working to migrate to github actions so we can get rid of the old CI, version may not be out yet but it should be very very soon.

1 Like

4 Likes