GregTech-6 Main Thread

An Update to GregTech has been released!

Cue the fully automatic Changelog:
Screenshot
New better Recipes for making Chisel and File Molds. This should make the Earlygame less Chicken and Eggy.

9 Likes

Sick, QoL changes!

2 Likes

Bridge is good.
Splitters when?

2 Likes

Screenshot
I added back the Magic Energy Absorber. It emits different Types of Power depending on the Trophy you put ontop of it at a rate of 64 Power Units per tick. This Crucible Setup is powered by the Hydra Head (HU), supplied with Air by the Naga Head (KU) and the Mold is cooled down by the Snow Queen Head (CU). The Machine casing is made of Palladium by the way, so it’s either post-platinum-group-sludge or post-go-to-the-end.

8 Likes

Yeah I did a bunch of things. Currently doing a test playthrough of “Twilight Forest Dimension Only” with GT6 and a few other Mods. Currently at the Stage of taking over a Lich Tower, so I can actually start building a proper Base.

One of the stupid things I noticed was that I needed Glue for the Bathing Pot, and Slime was gated behind the Swamp Maze, so I added a Recipe for Torchberries to Glue in the Juicer (and all the other recipes ofc).

Maybe I should actually add Horns, Hoofs and Antlers and Stuff as Mob Drops so I can turn those into Glue instead.

4 Likes

Cool! Time to update again!

3 Likes

It’s been a long time since I’ve used Æ2, will this affect progression? As far as I know right now, Æ2 requires HV to unlock in GT6

5 Likes

Nah it only affects the need for that broken ass meteor that GT6s default config is disabling.

3 Likes

The Sky Stone is mixed from olivine dust and other Gt rocks and gems. Then baked. So the Sky Stone isn’t the hard part.

AE2 is still gated behind HV power level for engraving the circuits required to start.

3 Likes

A regrettable fact.

3 Likes

Neat idea the heads giving different energy types.

4 Likes

AE2 requires always on power (RF or EU). You can’t keep an AE2 system online if you struggle to reach HV once. I feel like unlocking Titanium engines was what enabled me to make HV long enough to print those circuits.

2 Likes

Screenshot
These Villagers really love them Emeralds. Capitalism at its finest.

9 Likes

The Twilight Forest Guide Book is still a work in progress because I am writing it as I am playing. Right now I am in the middle of the Dark Tower.

The Book itself is available ingame, and I repurposed the Twilight Portal Guide found in some GT6 Dungeons to add all the Information. The Guide Book can also sometimes be found in the Twilight Forest at the 1x1 Wells, the ruined Basements, the big segments of the Dark Tower, and the Libraries in the Lich Tower.

I have looked through a lot of Twilight Forests Code for this to see how everything works, or in some cases if it works at all (which it doesn’t always…), and ofcourse noted down those instances of things not working as intended. There is also quite a few interesting little secrets I found out.

Anyways, released slightly early to make sure GT6 stays compatible with the upcoming version of Et Futurum Requiem, because of a slight crash bug. ^^

2 Likes

Villagers’ obnoxiousness to handle is a plight upon Minecraft, thank God for this QoL fix

3 Likes

Screenshot
Merry Halfassed Holidays! I may have gotten sidetracked by my Factorio addiction again, but LOOK it is Snow on Sticks and Rocks!

8 Likes

Merry christmas.

P.S. you’re not the only one who got a jolly factorio addiction

3 Likes

Merry christmas! Thanks for the update)

1 Like

I tried to release it in time for the Holiday Break that most people have around this time.

Lets hope there is no Bugs in there because this is the result of “end of procrastination, last day before deadline”-crunch. So report every new problem you find, so I can fix it before the year ends. ^^

2 Likes

Merry christmas! Thank you for continuous support of one of the best mods ever made!

4 Likes