GregTech-6 Main Thread

Glorious Gregorius, best wishes to you in the upcoming New Year and a fat Christmas stocking full of health potions so that you may live long and be the legend you are.

5 Likes

Hmm, as I understand it, you added snow on sticks and stones to make it look more beautiful and harmonious. But the visual snow still stands out from the rest. Could you raise the height of the visual snow so that it does not differ from the usual one? Or do you not want to do this because the stones and sticks may remain hidden by the snow? If that’s the case, then it already happens sometimes. But I don’t think this is a problem, since the minimum height of stones and sticks can be increased.

5 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope that all your dreams will come true in the new year!

4 Likes

Merry Newmas and have a fun 2020 Part 5!

5 Likes

Ok, Greg :wink:

3 Likes

Kid named GT5u disassembler:
(they had to remove the machine in the latest GTNH update because it always causes problems)
(also I’ve seen videos on bilibili on how the TF uncrafting table can absolutely nuke modpack progression)

1 Like

Yep, I even removed the Recipe for that Uncrafting Table and also removed it from the Twilight Loot Lists it was inside of, so it SHOULD be unobtainable. The Screenshot here also clearly shows signs of using Creative Mode or NEI to cheat it in, so it is not a problem.

Edit: I am so gonna hide that thing from NEI now, lol.

4 Likes

Ayo guys, what are your opinions on the Create mod? Would any of its style or some of their mechanics fit into the mod?

1 Like

what mechanics are you thinking of? lots of the features seem better fit for a separate mod imo, or just would require tremendous effort to implement (especially in 1.7.10)

1 Like

Actually, I just was thinking in how Create managed mechanical power conversion, adding 3 different types of gear you could just place in the world.

And how cool the shafts spinned.

1 Like

Gregtech has axles to transmit RU power and gearboxes to relay and split it. They are pretty cool.

1 Like