What's your preferred way of playing GT6?

My last server was advertised here, but it was the pack and server linked.

It wasn’t really playable standalone because it relied on server commands to maintain the game state.

This one I’m trying to make standalone. When I release it, I’ll host a server and release the modpack for those who want to play solo. My servers tend to last 3-6 months, so no hurry.

2 Likes

Honestly I hear this is a pretty useless mod. Pretty yes, but fairly useless in such packs.

Wasn’t there another popular one? Forget the name…

That is by far not a complete list by any stretch, not even if things that GT6 specifically adds support for, lol.

Yeah, definitely grab this, for sure. Latest one as always (that link is not latest, grab latest from the main download page).

You should stream it, preferably edited, onto youtube!

This one is awesome, lol.

1 Like

I just posted the updated pack (Devouring Darkness). It’s playable today despite the beta. Good luck.

3 Likes

0:
Wowie. Shame I can’t play because I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶i̶v̶e̶ I have too many modpacks currently going on.

2 Likes

The pack has been released, and my server is up and accepting new players!

3 Likes

I’ll check it out when i am well enough to go to my beefier computer and not my poor, overworked, old macbook

2 Likes

It doesn’t require high end hardware. The only thing that could impact that is one of the high resolution resource packs. As you like. ;]

Send me a DM for whitelisting if you want to join.

3 Likes

Will do, right now though, my computer barely runs just gregtech lol

2 Likes

My condolences : p

2 Likes

That’s the nice thing about a remote server, your client does a LOOOOT less work. ^.^

2 Likes