Two strange errors

GregTech’s seawater has a strange name.Is it an original setting or a bug?

Also,in an EIO recipe, based on its Alloy Smelter(合金炉), one 1/9 pile of caesium can get 10 nugget of caesium.It is OP.

(In GregTech 6.10.03)

3 Likes

I do not add that EIO Recipe, where the heck does it even come from?

And does the fluid.seawater only happen to Seawater or also other Fluids that aren’t vanilla?

3 Likes

Uhh what? why is that marked as Solution? I asked a question XD

3 Likes

I am opening cilent.:wink:Please wait for a moment.

3 Likes

Others working properly.

And there is a more strange error.

(LOOK,GREGTECH)
In fact, it is that honey in the first picture.

I really don’t know what and how can cause these silly bugs.:disappointed:

3 Likes

Okay then Seawater is bugged a little, I can probably fix that.

As for the Mekanism Tank, well it’s a Mekanism Bug.

4 Likes

It is also broken in this situation.Not in a Mekanism tank.

3 Likes

It might be that the Mekanism Tank causes other Mods to error too, try without having any Mekanism thing around. :wink:

3 Likes

I will give it a try.:ok_hand:

3 Likes

I probably found the Seawater Issue. Do you use a Language Pack? Because your ingame Font also looks way different than normal, and Sea Water is localized properly on my end.

3 Likes

It is still mess without Mek, I will try to add the BoP or Erebus to observe the results.
I only use the ingame font that is provided by mojang. No localization for GT6 and other font.
Is its name correct on your client?Could you show it to me?:thinking:

3 Likes

I have set it to Chinese for a moment on my end, and yeah the font did change for me. But the Localisation was still fine.

And i wonder how the fuck that bug happens with those tanks, its unlikely GT6 but still.

3 Likes

Testing mods is a such heavy work.
I will probably have some spare time from September 1st to 7th so I hope I can know which mod did that during that time.
I will devide these mods into many pieces then loading them separately to observe results.If I know which one did this interesting thing,I will contact to you.:wink::thinking:

3 Likes

Yes it is, guess why i try to minimize that one on my end XD

3 Likes

I probably don’t know.
By the way, what is the meaning of Simple Fluid and Non-Standard Fluid?:thinking:Is this related to their flow characteristics?

3 Likes

You know how multiple mods add the same fluid but under a different name? There is like THREE types of Honey, yes THREE. GT6 makes sure the most supported Type is used (Forestry Honey) but still supports all 3 of the Honeys in Recipes.

3 Likes

Very thanks for your answer.:+1:

3 Likes

You need to learn the magic of edit and continue in intellij. :wink:

3 Likes

If it would fucking work for Mods sure, but setting up mods to work is such a PITA to work with

3 Likes

Actually I setup the build system so that you can add a normal mod to the normal mods directory (even ones that are release-obfuscated should work) just for such purposes. ^.^

By default I set it up so that a runtime launch launches with only the mods marked runtime or compile in the dependencies list, the compileOnly are not launched with it. Any additional mods added to the ${PWD}/mods directory are also loaded as normal via forge, but with a transformation to de-obfuscate them on-load so they run with the dev build. Editing your code while it is running worked fine in my tests as well when I built that build system. :slight_smile:

Eclipse of course has a bug of not mapping image directories properly, I’m not an eclipse user and couldn’t figure it out (if anyone else does though…!), but intellij worked fine in all cases. So even if you use eclipse for normal dev’ing and intellij for edit-and-continue…

3 Likes