Two strange errors

OK…
For over 2 years, I finally find out what caused this bug.
It is forestry.

GT6: 6.14.23
Forestry: 4.2.16.64

2 Likes

So uh what was this whole thing about again? XD

2 Likes

When the forestry is loaded, the texture of this fluid (Honey (BoP Erebus)) will turn into a strange appearance.

2 Likes

But Forestry does not use that Type of Honey, why would they cause that? Forestry uses “for.honey” not “honey”

2 Likes

I’m sorry for the reason that I also didn’t know why the forestry will cause this bug. :thinking:

I just loaded the forestry and GT6 together and then noticed this thing.

Maybe the forestry affected the honey of BoP and Erebus? Just like the missing texture of MO. But when the forestry is absent, its texture is normal.

2 Likes

I might make it so the default config pack disables that broken forestry fluid block, which should help with this Issue.

Yes Forestry somehow registers a Fluid Block as “honey” in addition to registering one as “for.honey”, and it doesn’t even make sense balance wise either since there is a 1:1 conversion Recipe in the Forestry Still too… “for.honey” exists for absolutely NO FUCKING REASON except to make things worse for everybody!

Edit: Yep in order to fix this you just need to grab the fluids config from Forestry from the Default Config Pack. That will work.

2 Likes

Thanks for still notice this issue. :grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah now that I am finally somewhat motivated and not distracted by Factorio again, I am going through the backlog on the Forums. :wink:

3 Likes