Talking about FUSION

This post will talk about fusion,and I will sort out useful information to help people know more about fusion reactor.
■The Computer for the Reactor will be part of the same Multiblock Structure.
■LU for startup but once it runs you dont need more,wait for it to charge up and then EU out.
■The window around the horizontal middle layer of the coil. It will light up once the Reactor is running but not while the Lasers are charging it.
■DONT WORRIED ABOUT CHUNK LOADER PROBLEMS.The GT6 Multiblocks DO NOT HAVE THOSE PROBLEMS…

4 Likes

The Computer for the Reactor will be part of the same Multiblock Structure. I just did not finalize the Shape of it yet. There wont be a separate Computer+Reactor, they will be ONE Multiblock. :wink:

And it will be using the Quadcore Units you’re already used to from other Multiblocks.

3 Likes

I wonder whether all material used in machines but still off getting, for example, Vibranium, would have a Fusion recipe. If possible I hope to see recipes for Adamantium because it’s too rare to collect for an amount.
BTW, why not let Bluestone generate in Overworld? Without that Cyan Energy Crystal cannot be made.

5 Likes

I need to think about the Vibranium thing.

Adamantium should be possible to be created using the matter Replicator already, you only need to bedrock Drill to get a large enough sample.

Teslatite, Nikolite and Electrotine are only generating if their Mods exist. But I think you can just config them in if you want them, its just a boolean to toggle.

3 Likes

Computer may be 5x5x5 like the logistics core and it will be only power input. Things may be inputted through ‘injectors’ on the sides.

4 Likes

And, it may be also modular like the logistics core:) Different processors either decrease power/1L of plasma or increase plasma/tick or plasma/1 input material unit or increase the amount of available recipes. At least 1 versatile processor of course.

4 Likes

I want to know what is the principle of this fusion reactor. Does it directly produce Eu or Ru or Hu?

3 Likes

I think much like GT4 or GT5U. Reactor takes power (I think it will be LU), input materials and returns plasma. Which goes to the plasma heater and produces HU. Then a boiler -> turbine -> dynamo.

3 Likes

In my mind, fusion releases heat, such as the sun

3 Likes

Why does everyones imagination run so wild geez. XD

I am trying to go for a more realistic Electric approach there.

3 Likes

Ok i’m looking forward to fusion, even if they will definitely be expensive. 0.0

3 Likes

So the fusion will use“LU”
And also,It has start energy like GT5 fusion reactor?

3 Likes

Yeah LU for startup but once it runs you dont need more.

4 Likes

So we need LU to strat fusion,and it runs in EU to produce something

3 Likes

LU in, wait for it to charge up and then EU out.

3 Likes

I just want to know what to do about the structural detection problems caused by cross chunk 19x19 is bound to cross chunk. If some chunks are not loaded at runtime, will there be any problem Or force chunks to load at run time?
Where is the quadcore processor unit? I find that there seems to be no place in the structure…
Where does the fusion reactor input / output energy and materials? Is it in some fixed position like gt5u?

3 Likes

Please everyone STOP ASKING ABOUT CHUNK BORDER PROBLEMS, the GT6 Multiblocks DO NOT HAVE THOSE PROBLEMS…

You are the 5th person to ask me about it and it gets annoying that people all of a sudden spam something that doesn’t even exist.

As for Input and Output locations, just be patient.

4 Likes

Hah it’s my third time to see your being asked about stupid chunk border problems.
Now I want to know about the animation effects about Fusion. As I input LU, would there be a strong Laser bursting in and the whole Fusion Octagon become luminous? I just think the Special Effects can be as flashily as they can.

4 Likes

Yeah I plan to make a window around the horizontal middle layer of the coil. It will light up once the Reactor is running but not while the Lasers are charging it.

4 Likes

You look it is the Second Design attempt at Fusion.It is not FINAL.

3 Likes