Talking about FUSION

3 Likes

QQ截图20191221214127
As the picture.The EU will input in blue colour and LU input in the yellow colour?
And I think the computer can be structure in the other two sides.
What are windows made of?Laser and tungstensteel case?

4 Likes

This fusion reactor looks like a Tokamak, because it is an octagon, which is used to represent circle in Minecraft.
So, do electromagnets need to generate MU to constrain the plasma?
It seems that electromagnet didn’t have many usage in GT6.:wink:

4 Likes

Uh what? Why dont people listen, LU IN and EU OUT.

2 Likes

There we go with the Design.

3 Likes

Is it the Final Design? White and deep blue blocks seem to be not harmonious at all. Will the texture be optimised next week? Will texture of the Controller change when the ring glows? And, they are ALL quadruple CPU inside or ready for DIY for some special purposes?

3 Likes

If you dont like the Color, then Paint it. :wink:

Texture stays like this.

Yes it will glow and the Controller will have a slightly different Dot Color.

All Quadcore CPUs, there needs to be some price in this :wink:

4 Likes

Do different types of CPUs affect fusion reactor?
Also, where does LU come from? Which electric interface is input or output? Where do items and fluids come input/output?
I want to see what happens when the lighting :wink:

3 Likes

Nope

Lasers?

They are all Output?

Any of the mostly Blue-ish Blocks.

3 Likes

What does the question mark mean? Aren’t you sure?
The reason I ask is that I don’t see the LU input port in the picture. Besides, if I only input LU, what is the power supply of the magnet coils? Does that power interface output EU?

3 Likes

No they are counterquestions, because it seemed pretty obvious to me.

And please dont suggest me handling even more different Types of Power Input, I really just want to get this over with, so I can stop dealing with how crappy Minecraft is.

3 Likes

LU input devices on the Glowing Ring which is black and seems like glasses in the pic. Another thing you must understand is, this is NOT a magnetic confinement fusion videlicet Tokamak. Actually the magnetic confinement one walks behind the times since inertial confinement one was designed. The inertial confinement fusion use a “bit” of high powered laser to induce the fusion process. I cannot go any longer because I do not want to copy paragraphs from Wiki. Wiki will tell you more about fusion needed no magnet.

3 Likes

Lol I am pretty sure wikipedia is linkable here XD

2 Likes

As for the power generation of fusion recipe, D-T should be the cheapest and most cost-effective. In theory, the fusion after iron is at a loss (it can be designed as follows: the fusion recipe after iron produces less EU than the input LU, so unless it is for the purpose of produce “Ultimate materials” such as naquadah or neutronium, it will not be considered generally)
In addition, a function can be added: if the block of fusion reactor is destroyed during the fusion reaction, the plasma will leak and explode (although ordinary people will not do this…)
Another problem is that the gt6 doesn’t have the same large capacity energy storage device as the ultimate battery of the gt5, which leads to a large amount of electricity generated by fusion can’t be stored. Do you have any plans to add more advanced batteries?

3 Likes

Which Problems are you talking about? Things just work and you dont need to store huge amounts of Energy ever. Please take a look at the Recipes first before saying its too powerful.

3 Likes

Will more recipes be added next week? These 8 recipes seem basic for a Fusion’s work.

3 Likes

Yes there will be more Recipes, specifically one to make Vibranium.

4 Likes

Also Naquadah and Nq++? Can there be a recipe that produces EU twice more than LU consumption?

3 Likes

No, I’m not gonna let Nuclear Fuels and such happen in Fusion.

Uhh shit, I dun fucked up for that one, so I doubt that is gonna happen.

3 Likes

Can you explain how it works. It has the Start and Gain parameters in NEI. Is the start value only for 1 run or no laser charging is needed until the reactor runs out of input or changes the recipe(theoretically only 1 laser charging is needed if you pipe the same fuel into the reactor)?

3 Likes