Prospector's Journal

Have you also been dropping (journeymap) waypoints all over the place when finding striped rocks?

No longer. Let this tracker keep all that info for you in a handy reference menu!

Built off of TCNodeTracker, your prospecting adventures will be sort-able, and can be searched by ore type. With built-in byproduct traversal to highlight all the ores you forgot the name of.

Release candidate Ver 0.7.3

A version that does not require Immersive Engineering is forthcoming.

Future expansion ideas:

• Human-readable byproduct information.

• Improved search options.

• Sharable findings (item?, recipe)

7 Likes

Hah, this looks quite interesting! ^.^

3 Likes

Oh, also on this in the Readme:

Much credit also goes to Max Musterman (OvermindDL1) for his superb pre-built workspace for GT6 extension mods.

Max Musterman was written by @Gregorius, I’m OvermindDL1, we are not the same person. ^.^

I did build the GT6 extension workspace though, lol.

3 Likes

Ah, sorry. The authorship notes get a bit messy with the mixture of handles and names.
Fix in next commit.

4 Likes

Heh, so true on that. ^.^

Greg wrote the example mod with the examplium and all for it. I built the workspace and got it all working. :slight_smile:

This is a really useful looking mod though, it’s ingenious and simple. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The fuck, “Max Mustermann” is the German version of “John Doe”, What kinda edit was that. XD

5 Likes

Lol, it’s because your Examplium mod is marked as having been made by Max Mustermann. ^.^

4 Likes

But why did it also contain OvermindDL1 in braces XD

3 Likes

They thought it was my name since I made the workspace, a very easy thing to conflate together, I probably should have made things more clear, all my fault. ^.^

3 Likes

Im gonna remove that Max Mustermann and put a YourNameHere in there XD

3 Likes

Lol!

I probably should update the workspace again, make sure it works all properly with the latest/final GT6 and that the examples are up to date too. ^.^;

3 Likes

@Gregorius Maybe make a new forum usergroup of “GT6 Modders” or something to assign to people that make GT6 mods? There are a few people here to assign that to if so. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh you mean to make it visible that they are Modders? Yeah good Idea. Though I would specify Minecraft Modders instead of GT6, just to make it generic enough as a group. ^^

3 Likes

just attempted to try your mod and it says i dont have IE installed when I do

3 Likes

Could possibly be because Mod IDs are case sensitive: ImmersiveEngineering/ImmersiveEngineering.java at 1.7.10 · BluSunrize/ImmersiveEngineering · GitHub

4 Likes

After more investigation, you are checking for mod ids wrong

you have “immersiveengineering” but in reality the Mod ID is “ImmersiveEngineering”. Yes the thing is case sensitive.

3 Likes

Ah. Whoops.
That will be important for next phase checks too. (Trying to make IE not required and not crash but also work if present).

Hotfix published.

4 Likes

here is your next bear report

4 Likes

mod can not be put on a server and doesnt work on the client without it

4 Likes

---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Hi. I'm Minecraft, and I'm a crashaholic. - Pastebin.com this crash was reported to me on discord today, i havent gotten it myself from the same pack. so i havent replicated it.

4 Likes