Ore support on GalaxySpace

I found a lot of liquid methane on Titan 6, but it can’t be used for combustion directly. Maybe it should be converted into methane by adding a formula.
In addition, rocks have been formed on Titan 6, but no veins have been formed beneath it. Maybe you have supported some of the planets in the GalaxySpace?

5 Likes

Does that Methane stuff have an actual fluid associated with it? Like can it be put into Tanks and Pipes? If so please show me what Fluid ID it has (said ID is a String not a Number!)

5 Likes

liquid:liquidmethane

4 Likes

wait is that really the right name? even the double-dot in it? How did you retrieve the name? As in NEI or what?

3 Likes

I use the / mt liquids command to export all fluids to minetweaker. log

4 Likes

So Water displays as “water” and Lava as “lava”, and Milk as “milk”?

Edit: Also I assume 1000 Millibuckets = 1 Block/Bucket of it?

3 Likes

Yes, they work well.

I’ve seen liquid methane in minetweaker’s log for a long time. It’s really a fluid you registered. I can see “Greg API”

4 Likes

The Fluid Display Item is always Greg API no matter what mod the Fluid comes from.

4 Likes

So I think you should check the link with GalaxySpace?

GT6 rocks were formed on Titan6, but no minerals were found below.

4 Likes

I wont do anything regarding GalaxySpace Planet Worldgen anymore, that is too messed up to do proper Support, but I can do the Liquid Methane Recipes.

2 Likes

Liquid methane requires the recipe to be converted to normal methane for use in gas turbine XD

3 Likes

Quick Question just to make sure, Liquid Methane cannot be made using any Machine or something, its purely worldgen?

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t see it anywhere except in the canner. It’s just a worldgen.

3 Likes

Good, just asking because I am not that familiar with GalaxySpace, and you probably know more about it than me.

I will do some Recipe in the next Version. ^^

3 Likes

The Current Secret Version should have a Liquid Methane Generifier Recipe now.

So if you wanna give it a try here:

2 Likes

So apparently you gave me the wrong name after i made kinda clear how to get the name. the “liquid:” in front of the name was supposed to NOT be there.

2 Likes