[Modpack] Gregtania6 Skyblock

By taking the Files and claiming to have made the Pack, that’s how.
And then insulting and bullying the original Author through spam Accounts.

3 Likes

@anon96293485 Sahibi, I’m going to go out on a limb here and say you are the owner of Iter Vehemens ad Lutum, based on the fact that you have the exact same profile picture.

It’s decent of you to admit fault and I understand being suspicious of any random encrypted file being automatically downloaded but you have to admit your current conduct puts you in a position that we aren’t really going to hold highly here, lest I repeat:

… and no thanks to the chink who deleted gregtania 6 skyblock, of which I have fixed the questbook and is now mine by will of God.
Suck it, loser.

If you want to come out right here you need to admit you messed up, all of it.

4 Likes

Nope, can’t say that rings any bells. is that thing on curseforge?

2 Likes

That’s fine @anon96293485.

3 Likes

Care to link what you found? I cant find it on Curse.

4 Likes

https://www.technicpack.net/profile/5972132

The profile picture has recently been changed however, it doesn’t matter either way.

https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/iter-vehemens-ad-lutum

4 Likes

I googled the thing and it looks like it’s this
but I can’t find anything about the will of god and the author doesn’t have the same image as me? But I do see he talks about a questbook, is that the one he took from gregtania? How did he get it? I thought you guys said it was literally password-locked.
I don’t understand what’s going on all over again now :thinking:

2 Likes

Okay, fuck it I was way too slow.
Monatann your questbook sucks and it’s only a blessing that I managed to turn it into something decent.
Also your JEI is trash and I had to denuclearize it to make it work

Fuck yooou

2 Likes

@Donzil Really thanks for proving my rights, and sorry for wasting your time.
@Gregorius He proved his shit now :laughing:

4 Likes

I hope this worked, I did not want to nuke the account like the 2 others, so I anonymized it.

6 Likes

Really thanks, it worked, Greg.
Now I can enjoy to go modding comfortably :+1:

4 Likes

Definitely the wrong way to do that, in both cases. Use SQLite straight in java, no JDBC, no C++ hoist.

Locking out an entire ecosystem of GT6, especially the major one for GT6 users, is very bad form.

Asking to see source code is poor form, it should be public for a publicly known pack.

Still locking out the major OS of GT6 users then? Why would you do that?! You would prevent even Greg himself from using it.

Easily dumpable from memory at worst, or just grab the decryption key from the binary, not hard in either case.

Cryptography is questionable in general for a game mod.

Except greg and others still can’t access it in full. :wink:

7 Likes

Definitely the wrong way to do that, in both cases. Use SQLite straight in java, no JDBC, no C++ hoist.

Really? Is it possible? Now you know my programming skill is stupid lol.

Locking out an entire ecosystem of GT6, especially the major one for GT6 users, is very bad form.
Still locking out the major OS of GT6 users then? Why would you do that?! You would prevent even Greg himself from using it.

Separating downloading mods by OS is not the best, but I can only make this function now.
I tried to make .so file but I failed because I do not know Linux development.
Compare to re-make Java, I guess making .so is more easily.

Asking to see source code is poor form, it should be public for a publicly known pack.

Of course I think closed system is not best too.
I have already gave my codes to the man who are making almost same(better?) functions, and his project is OSS.
I hope his project makes more good functions instead of me.

Cryptography is questionable in general for a game mod.

Yes, it needs to trust me. However I am not the man who are well-known so everyone should doubt.
I answered so many things about these functions in this thread, and I should answer if I received a question.

Except greg and others still can’t access it in full.

Yep, he gave up to do shit things in this forum, and started to do shit things on CurseForge. :joy:
I don’t know why Curse doesn’t have the option which allows to disable PM and disable to add project member automatically.

5 Likes

Wait Curse just lets people join Projects even without Permission?!

4 Likes

yes, it is really shit, for example, that shit man can let me join to his pack as collaborators without my permission and he can scam.

3 Likes

Wait he does not join your Project, you join HIS project?!

3 Likes

ah sorry my English is bad.
he did such a stupid things.

3 Likes

Wow Curse is really fucked up…

3 Likes

yes, really sadly, I can’t prevent it. :disappointed:

3 Likes

Did you tell Curse to fix it at least?

And if they know that Issue already, then someone should totally just do that to literally all curse moderators and admins, so that they have a reason to fix it. I dont mean something illegal, just something violating Curses less than legal Terms of Service.

3 Likes