I want to make 3 suggestions before GT stops updating

1.Make the steam inlet of a large steam turbine large or more, otherwise no such advanced pipeline can transport such a large amount of steam.
2.Added carbon (graphene) storage tank, which will make fluid storage more convenient .
3.We know that the chemical properties of carbon are relatively stable, so I request that the carbon (graphene) pipeline be made corrosion resistant.

The above are my three suggestions. Hope to adopt. Thank you.

3 Likes

Ahem yes they can, just use the Long Distance Pipeline for Fluids, it has unlimited Transport Capacity, and is essentially made for this.

I feel Carbon is a bit too easy for this, what about the other Tanks?

Doesn’t Carbon react with pretty much everything? Sure Graphene might handle it better, but it’s still not resistant enough for such a Pipe to be corrosion resistant. Also Tungsten Pipes exist for this Purpose, Carbon Pipes would be way too cheap for this and basically remove the need for Tungsten.

5 Likes

But the Long Distance Pipeline for Fluids only has ONE INPUT AND ONE OUTPUT.That means it is diffcult to transport los of steam if many boilers produce steam at the same time

5 Likes

What I want to say is the same as what TWEENER wants to say. In addition, the machines needed to make graphene are not made in the early stage. Although tungsten is relatively expensive, it will not be rare once the production line is completed. Just digging up and processing time spent

4 Likes

Try Stainless Steel pipes if you think Tungsten one are expensive. They’re good and cheap enough. If you think NOT-ENOUGH-FLUX I strongly recommend Iridium one.

4 Likes

But for large boilers even the flow of Edelman alloy pipes is not enough.In addition, tungsten production is not expensive, but the excavation process is time-consuming.

3 Likes

In this case you’d better use NO pipes and appress them side by side, so that it cannot cause any problem about flux. What I meet is worse than yours because I use plural large boilers so I cannot even conflux them into single turbine.

3 Likes

Cant you just place up to 4 boilers adjacent to a turbine without Issues? (well except that Burning Boxes might not have enough space)

Edit: The Turbines DO accept Steam from any of the Front Blocks, doesn’t matter if its the Front Side of those Front Blocks or not

3 Likes

This is my design. I am helpless. Currently, only TE fluid pipes can be used, but I hope that the pure GT design.

5 Likes

Appress those two boilers’ output to different sides of the turbine because any side of front blocks can accept steam as Greg said. Once I know it I can mate up to four boilers to one turbine. That’s good enough through the higher demand for more boilers isn’t met without INFINITY pipes supported by Avaritia.

5 Likes

Yeah put the Boilers to the left and right of the 9 front blocks of the Turbine. You can place Multiblocks adjacent to each other, this isn’t Railcraft or some stupid mod.

5 Likes

According to your opinion, the whole front side of the turbine (3 * 3, the side that changes appearance) can accept steam? Instead of just the main block in the middle?

4 Likes

That is not an opinion, that’s how i designed and tested it, lol. Yes the WHOLE 3x3, even sideways.

4 Likes

I know, it is a problem of Sinicization, and Sinicization tells me that only one main square can be input.Now I understand this is wrong, thank you for your reply

3 Likes

Whats that broken Link in your Post going to?

Edit: Ah I see, thanks for fixing the Link ^^

But I cant translate it XD

3 Likes

This indicates that there is only one main block that can enter steam, which should be a Sinicization error

3 Likes

Found the Issue, the English Tooltip has the same issue!

3 Likes

It turns out so. But I think the two remaining suggestions can be considered or the electricity required for graphene production can be increased.

3 Likes

That’s completely unwise. What can LV nanofab do if thresold of graphene producting exceeds 64GU/t? Nothing.

3 Likes

I mean the total number of Gu consumed to make a graphene

3 Likes