I want to make 3 suggestions before GT stops updating

Which in the end wont accomplish anything but make shit more expensive.

4 Likes

Let’s talk about fusion:
is iridium coil used in fusion? Would it be too expensive?(you can’t get 2000 + units of iridium without a replicator) Is superconducting coil OK? Or is it a fusion with different tier like gt5? MK1 iridium coil, MK2 superconductor coil, MK3 naquadah coil? In addition, the recipe of super wires has not
In addition, the fusion reactor design is not “round”, the octagon is a little ugly The fusion reactor of gt5u can be used for reference, and the pixel can be closer to the circle (obviously, the design should be more “round”):
IMG_20191218_195519
What’s more, where do fusion materials and energy come from? I think GUI should add instructions on how to build it, because its structure is too complex……

3 Likes

As greg say that he needs to look for an Octagon!He said stop suggestions.And there are no much time to think about it beacuse the fusion will add in this week.
In addition GUI is not must be added
IR coil is not too expensive,this can make Multy fab and rep be more useful.
Try to adapt new things.GT5 Design is not perfect.Maybe a octagon is interesting too.And it is large.I prefer to like the larger and larger multy fusion in my mind XD.So when i saw the Latest Development Progress,I am excited!!!:grinning:

3 Likes

NO GUI? ARE YOU CRAZY? Such a complex large structure can’t be explained clearly in the tooltip. There will be many players who don’t know how to build it In addition, the superconductor and YBCuO wire have not been used up to now……

4 Likes

Of cause the fusion GUI in GT5 can not make peopel know how to build it well.And there more make peopel to now where to put input and output block.But fusion reactor in GT6 not like this.It uses the same block.So the tooltips can tell you and some pictures.GUI is not necessary.Also greg hates GUI XD
What?If you want to trainsport large amounts of electric .the superconductor is a good ways

4 Likes

For a long time the Fusion Reactor has been regarded as the zenith of Technology in GregTech. What makes you so resistant about coils made of 2.56k Iridium? For someone like me it’s a spicy challenge of perseverance and wisdom. That’s the reason why I love to play GregTech too.

4 Likes

:stop_sign: Yeah I wonder why I said “STOP” there, clearly a STOP sign isn’t an Octagon or is it? XD

GUI will contain the same Stuff a Basic Machine GUI contains. Building Instructions will be in a dedicated Manual.

This is gonna be the Fusion “Ring”, though I will add a larger Computer alike Part to this Structure too.

The inside is made up of Iridium Coils that you cant see. 144 of them to be precise. The Outer Hull covering this is regular Tungstensteel Walls.

Edit: also why the fuck is this a reply to a closed Support Thread?! Couldn’t you talk about it on a NEW THREAD?

5 Likes