I cant create, load or join a world

It should be possible to open it via PowerShell or something with “java -jar insertyourlongdownloadedfilenamehere.jar”

I am not a Windows User anymore so I am not 100% sure that is accurate…

Edit: WAIT WHAT * GOES TO THE DAMN ADMIN SETTINGS *

Edit: now it is limited to 20 instead of 10, I will change it back afterwards, but good to keep in mind.

1 Like

ok cool but im still not sure lol

2 Likes

Back to the World Creation Issue, can you try loading into the World a second or third time? Or use a different seed?

1 Like

im just using random generationimage_2022-08-26_051947791

2 Likes

OH, remove the " (2)" at the end of it, commandlines love to fuck up when spaces are inside the filename… (note that I mean rename the File, and change the line accordingly), you can give it whatever name you want basically

still nope
this is the best i can get @Gregorius

2 Likes

try putting “” around the filename inside powershell only.

1 Like

you cant put quotations in powershell

2 Likes

OH, is your File actually in that Folder? Maybe use “cd” to move to the directory where your downloaded jar is.

1 Like

ahhhhh it worked!

2 Likes

You did make sure to execute the one I gave you and not the one Forge got you, RIGHT? Just making sure you didnt mix up your Downloads.

1 Like

uhhh preety sure yes

Edit: it still has the same issue @Gregorius i mean i still cant create a world

2 Likes

Okay hrrrm, open up your “Launcher Profile” the one you use for your Forge install. What are the “Java Arguments”?

1 Like

what is a launcher profile

2 Likes

Uh the thing where you select which version you use, like if you wanna play vanilla or forge or whichever other modpack you use. There should be something like a List.

1 Like

this?

-Xmx4G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M

here @Gregorius

2 Likes

Uh “edit” the Forge 1.7.10 one, then it should show you something with Java Arguments.

Edit: Yes that is what I wanted to see, but I feel like none of these are “bad”… You are sure you used the right forge installer and not the one you previously had inside the downloads folder, considering i did have you remove the " (2)" from the filename?

1 Like

yes preety sure

2 Likes

I am saying that because BOTH are 1614, in case you did not notice. Forge did a scummy thing and changed their File retroactively.

1 Like

idk

i have a clip of the error but i cant upload it

the not being able to create a world @Gregorius

im gonna redo the whole procces also im only gonna be able to edit now so ill ping you when i update this

2 Likes