GregTech-6 Main Thread

Yeah that is not really reliable since Densities are automatically generated in most cases. You would not be able to use it in a bathing pot or mixing bowl anyways, so that does not really matter.

4 Likes

and for dynamite?

EDIT: Oh, iĀ“m working on the ES language, and i need a quick ā€œhow to doā€ guide before i screw it up

3 Likes

Well it works like a Config File, you modify the part that comes after the ā€œ=ā€ Sign and leave the part in front of the ā€œ=ā€ Sign alone.

3 Likes

Some things are ā€œduplicatedā€ (with the .name difference). I replace them all anyways?

3 Likes

All of them yes. Trust me there is some stupid Issues that happen if you donā€™t.

3 Likes

Tranlating the C-foam directly give ā€œC-Espumaā€, that is pretty sturdy. But translating it as ā€œEspuma Cā€ or ā€œEspuma-Cā€ kinda ruin the pun between Cement or Concret + Foam.
Why the C-foam is called C-foam?

3 Likes

It is Construction Foam, not Concrete nor Cement, those are different things in GT6.

3 Likes

thanks!
This resolve it

3 Likes

Where are the VALVES? That special pipe like a switch for fluids, perfect for not wasting your wrench durability.

3 Likes

Shutter + cover controller

4 Likes

Hello. Treecapitator does not work with gregtech tools, even after updating. I tried to remove treecapitator.ctg but still nothing worked. I also tried to add the gregtech ax to the treecapitator. It works, but very slowly ā€¦

3 Likes

Question, which TreeCapitator Mod do you use? Adding to Config both Server and Clientside should work and be as slow as a normal vanilla Axe should be.

3 Likes

Treecapitator 2.0.4.I thought so too, but a stone vanilla axe cuts a 4x4 spruce much faster than a black granite axe(be many times!!!). It is worth noting that the axe gregtech normally cuts single blocks of wood. This happens after changing the config treecapitator.

2 Likes

Okay so it works but slowly, I guess I somehow messed up something when it comes to mining speed, when TreeCapitator is detected. And yes you need to add it to the Config.

Will be fixed when I am coding again. ^^

2 Likes

See edit below, itā€™s not necessarily Gregtech related

I have a few questions regarding the redstone pour functionality of moldsā€¦

Should all molds connected to a crucible pour at the same time when signaled, or are they going to pour one at a time haphazardly?

Does this functionality (1) change when using crucible crossings?

I need four molds to pour at the same time and they are not doing that, they pour one at a time with something like a one second delay between them. I have a dense burning box under the crucible and my pour temperature is currently set to >1200K and the emergency shutoff is at >1500K.
The green framed and insulated redstone wires are doing double work.

Above 1200K the green line is high and thus the molds pour.
Thereā€™s also a repeater (8 ticks) that feeds into a pulse former that feeds into a not gate that would feed 3 units of one ingredient and one unit of the other for an alloying recipe.
So the pour has to happen within some 10 ticks.

And the problem is, the pour only really pours one plate and then it wonā€™t pour another and the temperature in the crucible of course drops as new ingredients are added.

ā€¦

If itā€™s supposed to work like this, can it possibly be changed?
If it isnā€™t supposed to work like this, can it possibly please with cherries on top be fixed?

Edited because > BB code

EDIT #2:
Hmm, seems like itā€™s only doing it when the signal comes from the thermometer sensor.
If i disconnect the thermometer sensor and use a lever to enable pouring it works as expected.

Any ideas on why it does that?

EDIT #3
If i put a repeater going out of the thermometer sensor to ā€œcleanā€ the signal, the molds pour at the same time as well.

2 Likes

Could it be a problem of the wires? Try to use greg redalloy cables. I never had problem with them with any number of molds.

3 Likes

I think itā€™s a combination of Project Red and the thermometer sensor.
I did try gregs red alloy wires but they didnā€™t connect to my current setup and i didnā€™t want to tear everything down.

The repeater did the trick however.

I also noticed that the piston sometimes fires twice when temperature goes over the 1500K mark. Which makes the piston stuck.
As in stuck closed.

2 Likes

Sometimes when a piston get 2 pulses in a vary short time it leaves the block behind. It a vanilla problem

3 Likes

Yeah, what i am talking about is the temperature going 1476->1501->1498 which makes the circuit fire twice ofc.
And yes, i know itā€™s a vanilla problem.

Perhaps the fix involves making the thermometer sensor latch itā€™s output for some ticks?

2 Likes

You can try to set the tehrmometer to average the values over more ticks, it should give you enough time for the piston

3 Likes