Features that definitely need to be in GT6 before I start my own Game

Uh yeah the website you linked doesn’t work at all. The Server is literally down.

3 Likes

Try these:

https://www.minecraftforum.net/twitch-login?returnUrl=/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/1446206-shadow-world-1-3-3-1-3-3b

5 Likes

Sorry but any Site that does not use HTTPS nowadays is not something I would ever want to suggest people to visit, nor visit myself.

And why the fuck do you post a Login URL for the Minecraft Forums on here? Cant you put a direct URL?

3 Likes

Not one I’ve heard of before, I can post a link directly to the .jar but it seems it’s only available via http.

3 Likes

I don’t have an minecraft forum account…
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/1446206-shadow-world-1-3-3-1-3-3b

3 Likes

Yeah me neither, mine got deleted when they switched from MCF to Curse, and then from Curse to Twitch.

2 Likes

small compat suggestion: NuclearCraft. GT6 recognizes very few of its fuels and it would be really cool if you actually were able to synthesize these fuels using GT6 machines or make them compatible with GT6’s own nuclear reactor

4 Likes

Maybe but unlikely. I cant take all the random Compat Suggestions, because most Mods people throw at me recently, turn out to be absolute garbage very often, so I am starting to take less “risks”, considering I have one Month of GT6 Development left.

3 Likes

Within one month you will have all ideas in Idea Archive done? Sounds difficult when TODO list and some trivial things are still remained.
Now may I add one more thing? Except getting from bees I hope existing a means of getting rubber automatically, that is, synthetic rubber. Natural rubber consists of isoprene(I mean polys and by coking rubber isoprene comes out) which can be easily synthesized. It seems a simple work so I dare suggest at the end of November.

3 Likes

Wait what, no its just an archive for Suggestions, that I can look at later for my Game. XD

A lot of that Stuff can not only be used for GT6 :wink:

Though the Suggestions that I did turn into “Unresolved Support Requests” are gonna be on the List.

3 Likes

Another kind of reactor that often is pretty underappreciated is the molten-salt reactor. This video explains how they work and how they’re built quite well: https://youtu.be/tyDbq5HRs0o
Just for inspiration in case you want to add some reactors to GT6 or your game.

3 Likes

Yeah I thought of it, but that got dropped to way low priority until other Stuff is done. Essentially molten Salt would have been a different Type of Coolant for the Rod Reactors.

3 Likes

Will a week of illness slow down the progress of the update, which will result in the failure of gt6 to be completed by 2020?
In addition, as for the previously mentioned suggestion of LU laser transmitting in the air, will there be no time to do it (it looks cool, and it also makes laser hazard signs useful)
multiblock matter fabricator & replicator will not be added? It seems like a good way to deal with a lot of useless elements…

4 Likes

Good Question, I essentially have only 20 days left. I will DEFINITELY rush it, should the Fusion Multiblock not be completed by Christmas (so I have a week for adding more Recipes to it than just Hydrogen/Deuterium/Helium)

Aren’t they literally on the List ? They will happen, and are what I plan to do this week. Especially because I need something that can accept ZPM Levels of Quantum Power.

As for Lasers, yeah unlikely I add that Feature to them.

5 Likes

I think the plasma turbine can to be added to your to-do list
It can be structured like a gas turbine or a steam turbine. I think it’s very easy for you to do it lol

5 Likes

So as for the Matter Fabrication Process. The Replicators will stay small BUT they will be much cheaper. The Fabricators will be twice as expensive to offset the new cheapness and they got a new Multiblock, specifically to accept ZPM Levels of Quantum Power directly.

6 Likes

Can’t ammonia synthesis be added? It seems that there is no time to do these things

3 Likes

But what would the Ammonia be used for?

2 Likes

I remember that in gt5, ammonia reacts with oxygen to form water and nitric oxide to produce nitric acid. I have also made relevant suggestions before. You can see these two posts:

3 Likes

will you ditch Minecraft forever or just GT6?

3 Likes