Devouring Darkness: Discussion thread

Some of our most popular servers we civilized whole continents. Making road networks with safehouses, trading between bases using Forestry mail, etc. It’s fun to have others around.

2 Likes

If I play I’d just play at spawn since I doubt I could be on often, plus I prefer co-op so that’s the place to be!

1 Like

You’re welcome to do so. ;]

2 Likes

would you like me to post the latest gregtech 6 quests

2 Likes

If you want to share them with everyone, make a new thread for it. Otherwise you can DM me, chat on IRC, or email me.

2 Likes

Ooo, there should be a thread on the forums here for a GT6 Full Questbook or something that can be used everywhere and can be updated overtime by everyone, perhaps hosted on the gregtech6 git as a questbook repo…

1 Like

cant really find it on here myself

2 Likes

Oh, I meant that someone should make such a thread! Not that one already exists. ^.^;

1 Like

i dont know how to send dms

2 Likes

This one from IRC?

I was reading the ID’s are hardcoded, and would need a lookup across packs? If this is something people want to do, it needs to be in a separate forum post. I don’t have the bandwidth to make major changes atm though.

3 Likes

I can attemp to change it to work with your pack

2 Likes

why is there ic2

2 Likes

Quantum Armor. We have enhanced weapons, needed a good end game armor.

2 Likes

Ive also noticed that alot of recipes are vanilla. In bears discord there is a person who takes alot of mods and works in gregtech into them. Ae2 with its orginal recipies is very easy to get to on its own. If i give you the recipies that change the mods you have to reflect gt6 would you add them?

2 Likes

I’ve used Minetweaker to update recipes in the past. On the whole most of the mods do use GT recipes. Do you have some examples? I know AE is normal, and I had asked Greg and he said there’s no compatibility option there. I’m not too worried as it will require using GT for power.

2 Likes

Gregtech 6 doesnt have ae compatability ?

2 Likes

It does have AE Compat, it’s just everyone expects “insane brutal hardcore litigation recipes” or something like that, and that is simply not the case.

1 Like

All things Minetweaker can fix though, and bear’s pack has a ton of of MT scripts.

1 Like

I don’t have to ruin all the recipes. ;]

Though this is the first pack is a while where I enabled the OpenBlocks Glider, but now it needs GT aluminum and plastic. Love Minetweaker.

2 Likes

Turrets online!

2 Likes