A resource pack for GregTech6

Latest:
resourcepack-0.7.zip (3.6 MB)

Ready to make a resource pack for GregTech6 (very big project)
This is what’s done :

Updates can be extremely slow because I made them in my spare time.
resourcepack.zip (420.0 KB)

15 Likes

Nice! I was waiting for something like this! (not that i dont like greg texture, I just want something differet after all these years of GT6)

3 Likes

That looks good. I’m using a mix and match of several GT6 resourcepacks, but non had tried to retexture food before and these look really good. The :thinking: rainbow ice cream is a nice touch.
Looking forward to the updates!

3 Likes

What does that emoji even mean aside from “hrrrm”, because I saw it used for many different things…

3 Likes

Update
resourcepack-0.2.zip (445.0 KB)

The texture of Biochemical Gas Hazard Suit and the peanuts

Five kinds of stone textures and their variations

7 Likes

I think it’s because if you look closely at the Rainbow Ice cream, you can see the thinking face on it.

2 Likes

I meant the Emoji as a whole, because a lot of things use it for more or less weird reasons, i clearly saw that it was in that Ice Cream, that’s why I pointed it out. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Is it possible to add this modpack like default skins in the main mod file? What do you think about this Greg? I agree that it’s a work of other developer, but it actually is looking pretty good! Very good!

2 Likes

Yeah it is not that easy to work with Resources in general, so the only real way is through Resource Packs, which would need to be loaded via normal means and cant just be a “Mode Select”.

2 Likes

The armor item texture has been drawn, but the model texture is not done yet. It will be released when it’s finished tomorrow.

6 Likes

Update
resourcepack-0.3.zip (628.3 KB)

2021-07-22_17.33.56

7 Likes

You are awesome, Thank you for your work!

3 Likes

Update
resourcepack-0.4.zip (537.4 KB)

7 Likes

Just randomly noting something, I added Pickles in the dev version yesterday, and I’m gonna change the Sake Bottle to be one of those Bottle shaped Gourds, because I think that fits far better in a cultural sense.

3 Likes

Sake bottle :ok_hand:

7 Likes

When i first saw this pack i was like “ok, foods… nice”
But i’ve been seeing your progress and i really like the looks of the metal plates.

Good work!

4 Likes

Resource packs are still being updated, but there are just too many machines :anguished:

Do you have any suggestions or things that need to be updated in the resource pack first? I will update it first!

5 Likes

The coke oven is a good place to start. I’m already using Zederrian technologies for burning boxes, so that’s what I’m least concerned with, and I also did some personal texturework on some of the fluidized burning boxes, which were missing from that resourcepack.
Most machine lines (crusher/sifter/macerator/etc) actually look pretty ok with the animations and everything already, but most of the big multiblocks can be a bit on the plain side, so I’d say coke ovens and then distillation/cryo towers (I usually just add unity-retextured antimony plates to them to make them look a little snazzier) can be textures where you have to input little work (since they are just repeating patterns of 1 block for the most part) to get a big result (since they’re huge and you will always have them somewhere).

5 Likes

Huh?

3 Likes

a resourcepack for gregtech 5 and 6. It’s on the IC2 forums.

5 Likes