A resource pack for GregTech6

I personally love greg’s programmer art, it has a charm to it.

4 Likes

Yes, I redrew the resourcepack icon
after
before

4 Likes

I dont know if i should put those into the Fan Art Folder or not XD

5 Likes

In fact, this resourcepack is also a kind of fan art

4 Likes

resourcepack-0.5.zip (2.8 MB)

9 Likes

Jolly good show!

5 Likes

Good

Job

Really

Love

Ur
Work
4 Likes

It’s kind of disappointing that real life metals are mostly the same colour.

4 Likes

Some of the metal sheen is a bit different, but unfortunately it’s almost impossible to achieve this kind of detail in Minecraft.

5 Likes

Hello dude! Hope you’re doing well!

W8ing for your new updates and thanks for the work that has already been done! :grinning:

4 Likes

7 Likes

HI

I really like this pack a lot! I also made texture pack of GT stone and this may be helpful

Use freely :wink:
overlayGtStone.zip (41.4 KB)

5 Likes

Thakns! But I’ve already done most of the stone types, and I plan to release the next version before next year

4 Likes

That’s fine! I’m looking forward to it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

resourcepack-0.6.zip (3.7 MB)

8 Likes

I seem to have misunderstood earlier, I thought you provided a stone texture.

I plan to mix the color of the stone bricks directly, which is actually more convenient. :wink:

4 Likes

Textures are looking super nice! I see you are going for a 1.14 jappa art style, would you recommend using 1.14 texturepack for vanilla in addition to this one?

3 Likes

I personally prefer 1.14, and GT6 also uses the new copper ingot texture, but I won’t be using the new texture resource pack in 1.7, each version has its own characteristics

3 Likes

I just added this texture pack into my game, and I must say I am very happy with your work! I like the design, and the rocks are a lot easier on my eyes, thank you so much for your hard work!

4 Likes

I had no idea this existed until someone replied to it just now, it looks great

5 Likes