Zombie config options

What do the zombies configs do? I’ve noticed a couple about holding pickaxes and tnt, digging ability and the like. I’ve tried enabling them but they don’t seem to change things. I’m guessing these don’t do anything, yet?..

3 Likes

@OvermindDL1 Well you can explain that one best since you wanted it XD

3 Likes

Interesting, I also found that config several days ago.
But I am afraid that the zombies with TNT may blow my base up. :thinking:
So I didn’t turn it on.:rofl:

3 Likes

If you want TNT zombies, you should play on my server. =]

4 Likes

Ah not looking for TNT zombies per say just curious as to what they do. Did make me look at blast resistances of blocks in a new light though. I play with mutant creatures and let me tell you the mutant creeper can floor a whole base in a matter of minutes if you aren’t lucky.

4 Likes

Lol, it was suggested by Demo in a roundabout way.

1. If they are holding TNT and they attacking someone then they will drop the lit TNT instead.
  2. Holding tnt means they have a low chance to spawn already holding tnt (1 in 250, with a 50% chance each to spawn with 1 or 2 tnt).
  3. Holding pixkaxe means they have a low chance to spawn holding an iron pickaxe (1 in 100), not much point in this one yet as when I get time I was planning to let them dig basic diggable blocks to get to a target if they could, but not implemented yet, so for now it’s just a basic vanilla iron pickaxe that can potentially be dropped from them.

Nah, they only light it when attacking something, plus they have to have it to begin with.

Yep, that’s why it was added, lol.

Yep, makes blast resistances more useful.

Hmm, if a zombie can’t get to a target but it’s holding tnt then it might be good to try letting it tunnel with that too, if I get around to working on it again sometime that is, or someone else PR’s the functionality, lol.

3 Likes