You can't place gt saplings, if there is an entity on the dirt, and this break golems

Why is this is a thing? It’s kinda awkward even when you place saplings by yourself, not speaking about golems. Ofc I can use forestry farms (or any other farming machines from other mods) instead, but I kinda like having actual workers on my farms. There is a way to make golem work with it, I think. Like, setting intervals between saplings, but I don’t think that golems should interrupt process of placing saplings in the first place… This is not a common issue with golems, but, I think, it is possible to them to stuck sometimes even with free space between saplings, which is not good. Can golems be exception from this “not placeable rule”?

Summary

2 Likes

Wait the Issue is you cant place Saplings on the ground you stand on, but it works fine with a Player, though not with a Golem? I did not think that vanilla thing would screw me over with that lol.

2 Likes

Me as a player can move from a block I’m standing on, but golem is just trying to place this sapling for eternity. This is an issue on starting farm, cause usually trees don’t grow that fast. I think it’s very unlikely, that golem will stuck, but it might happen after a long time.

2 Likes

Does this happen with vanilla Saplings too? And the Issue really is that the Golem is standing there and being unable to place the Sapling?

:gregory: This Version should probably be working for you. ^^

(note 1: The scary sounding Description is only there to make sure people don’t use that Version lightly.)

(note 2: if you use this Version more often, make sure your Browser didn’t cache the Download)

2 Likes

I dont remember having this issue with vanilla saplings. When I’m moving the golem from the block it trying placing a sapling, he continue his work, until next time. I was very confused by this at first.

2 Likes

Yes, it works. Now he won’t have a break. Big thanks from my wood farmers.

2 Likes