Witchery spirit world

I visited witchery spirit world. It’s very similar to overworld, but has very little GT6 worldgen. Maybe just villages’ home walls, made from GT6 stone. No GT6 ores, stone layers, plants, etc.

Also, no vanilla ores. Likely because of B:DisableVanillaOres=true. Can anything be done about that?

2 Likes

Those are global for all Villages, better than having them be Cobblestone which is replaced by my Stone Layer Worldgen and makes Villages look ugly as fuck.

As for that Dimension, is there an easy way to get there for debugging? I would need to know that. :wink:

1 Like

Drink “brew of sleeping”, while close to “dream weaver of nightmares”, 2 “wispi cotton” plants and 3 blocks of “flowing spirit” (likely smash “brew of flowing spirit”). Each block just increases a chance of a good dream.

2 Likes

Just made B:DisableVanillaOres=true work only for vanilla dimensions. Waiting to compile, then test…

(That will be good enough for me)

2 Likes

Is it normal that Flowing Spirit is quite low flowing? Because its Source Block is smaller than a Slab for me.

Also the Spirit World is apparently generating the same World Type that the Overworld is, aka Superflat…

1 Like

No idea. I have never played with Flowing Spirit. My current playthrough focus is witchery (to explore that mod).

2 Likes

Last time I checked, Witchery hellhounds (nether wolves) do not drop dogmeat when killed.

2 Likes

Yet you suggested me to use it. Hah!

And the Hellhound is gonna be fixed too.

1 Like

So, Hellhounds and GT6 Worldgen are fixed now. Spirit World is not going to get a Miniature Portal though due to its non-Inventory-keeping nature.

1 Like

Perfect.
There is a way to share inventory - trade with priest villager to get ender eye, then craft ender chest. Good luck doing that, though.

2 Likes