White phosphorus and Nuclear Tech

It’s possible to get white phosphorus while crushing/sluicing/centrifuging some GT6 ores. Just not possible to get white phosphorus ingots, which would be useful for Nuclear Tech. Maybe compressor recipe for dust => ingot would help?

3 Likes

Does GT6 have a dedicated phosphorus ore? If so I can just register NTM’s nether phosphorus as “orePhosphorus” and make the centrifuge recipe respect the ore dict.

3 Likes

There is a BIG difference between the Phosphorus Colors though.

Edit:
Blue = Forestry Phosphorus which can be turned into Lava
Yellow = Generic Phosphorus
Red and White = HBM Phosphorus

3 Likes

I know you can heat up WP to make RP, not sure if there’s a way to reverse it though. Also, isn’t yellow phosphorus just a different name for WP?

3 Likes

Yeah the yellow one is just the original generic one I added, it has no actual color in its name.

Edit: Also I DO already register your Nether Phosphorus Ore, you registering your Ore Blocks surely wont help with the Dust to Ingot Situation lol.

3 Likes

This is what I already do, as you can see your White Phosphorus is an Ingot or at least was an Ingot when I checked it for the first time, the shape being an Ingot is the Issue here lol

OreDictManager.INSTANCE.setTarget(OP.oreNetherrack  , MT.PhosphorusRed          , MD.HBM, "tile.ore_nether_fire"            , 0);
	OreDictManager.INSTANCE.setTarget(OP.dust           , MT.PhosphorusRed          , MD.HBM, "item.powder_fire"                , 0);
	OreDictManager.INSTANCE.setTarget(OP.blockDust      , MT.PhosphorusRed          , MD.HBM, "tile.block_red_phosphorus"       , 0);
	OreDictManager.INSTANCE.setTarget(OP.ingot          , MT.PhosphorusWhite        , MD.HBM, "item.ingot_phosphorus"           , 0);
	OreDictManager.INSTANCE.setTarget(OP.blockIngot     , MT.PhosphorusWhite        , MD.HBM, "tile.block_white_phosphorus"     , 0);
3 Likes

I think phosphorus is soluble in certain oils, I could add an acidizer recipe of WP dust + AHCs → WP ingots since that’s already similar to what I do for de-pulverizing things like gems where the furnace doesn’t make sense :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yeah that would be a solution.

3 Likes

Oh I just noticed, the OreDict name is something you may need to look up properly, my internal names sometimes do not reflect the real oredict name!

Edit: Its “dustWhitePhosphorus”

3 Likes