What the difference between nonuple and quadruple pipes?

Both can handle only 4 fluids simultaneously.

2 Likes

nonuple = NINE fluids not four.

1 Like

nope. Simple test for it:

filter with last connected fluid. the drum stays empty.

2 Likes

oh wait… mb something else is wrong with my base setup

2 Likes

Ok. I checked my stream. I faced strange behaviour here: https://youtu.be/OT3XI7ICymo?t=10406
water stuck in mixer, the tank for it in a few blocks connected with nonuple pipes directly without filter. I checked fluids and there were always 4 of them. Can not reproduce it with simplier setup in creative though.

3 Likes

Edit: whoops was speaking too fast, wasn’t that… But something is up for sure.

Edit 2: Okay found it, it tries to emit the same Fluid 6 Times but the Pipe is already backed up, so it doesn’t try to emit any of the other Mixer Fluids.

3 Likes

Don’t worry it is already fixed in the latest Build. ^^

:gregory: This Version should be working for you. ^^

(note 1: The scary sounding Description is only there to make sure people don’t use that Version lightly.)

(note 2: if you use this Version more often, make sure your Browser didn’t cache the Download)

1 Like

Update: I’ve checked The Secret Build and I think something goes wrong with my electricity and the pipe problem is not gone for my setup due to its complexity. For bath I’ve changed it to 1 block huge stainless steel pipe and fluid filters(hydrogen, water and “not hydrogen”) directly connected to it. Filtered hydrogen is saved in a tank, water dumped, and “not hydrogen” which is always vitriols(I hope) goes to EV electrolyzer. So there is no need to store and filter vitriols anymore - high tier machines can store more fluids and huge pipe is fast enough to make it work smoothly.

2 Likes