We need more large machine

like Large Diesel Engine, Cooler, Burning Box, Extruder, Battery, Battery Box

o, as well can we use powerful bomb, jet backpack without ic2 ?

3 Likes
  • Large Engine: maybe
  • Large Cooler: unlikely
  • Large Burning Box: maybe
  • Large Extruder: NOPE, Extruder is already way too fast most of the time, I cant make it even faster.
  • Large Battery: I guess you mean an Energy Storage Block like the MFSU but Multiblock? maybe
  • Large Battery Box: NOPE, that thing is already problematic enough when it comes to Code.
  • Bomb: Huge Regular Explosions are dumb, get IC2 for its Nuke, or HBMs Nuclear Tech Mod for more fun Explosives.
  • Jetpack: unlikely
3 Likes

i see, how about gun that use gt6 ammo and gt6 material armor ?

3 Likes

and the jetpack use gt6 gas is real cooool, do you think so

3 Likes

yeah but i dont like having to add keybinds which a jetpack would force me to do.

1 Like

2 Likes

Doesn’t GT WeaponWorks already do that?

2 Likes

GT WW is cool. I think it’s just unmaintained. But it still works.

2 Likes

This mod adds other stuff beyond weapons.

3 Likes

I don’t care. It’s me and my BLUNDERBUSS against the world!

3 Likes

Does it still work with latest GT6? If so I’d consider adding it.

2 Likes

There already is Energy Crystals, with high capacity but using LU instead of EU, right? Somewhat resembling Energy Crystals in IC2.
And the more powerful Cyan Energy Crystals can’t be created without another mod generating the necessary resources, right?
I suppose with it’s high capacity and LU usage, the most suitable purpose isn’t as general purpose energy storage, but to be charged with EU but decharged to QU for Matter Fabrication? The very low efficiency of turning EU to LU back and forth would be avoided this way.

2 Likes

Nikolite/Teslatite/Electrotine will generate if one of the corresponding Mods is installed, yes. Technically only Nikolite will generate because I merged all three of them into one Material.

2 Likes

Since there’s actually GT6 content depending on such minerals, why don’t they generate always? And I think there are fictitious materials that are less useful than this one that generate regardless of the corresponding mod.

2 Likes

Thing is it doesn’t really depend on it, it is just “there in case you have the mod”, I should just hide the Nikolite Energy Crystals when their Material doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

Would be interesting if it generated a lot of heat as byproduct when it energy was flowing in or out, so you’d need to run coolant through it and get heatent out as well, slightly energy negative but less loss than normal storage somehow when that heat is recovered? Lol

I wouldn’t think so, just make something like double-jump-and-hold turn on jetpack, it’s very natural in other games.

If it doesn’t then gimme the error and I’ll fix it.

3 Likes

Wait, so normal Energy Storage has losses?

I have a suggestion for a large Energy Storage: the Vanadium Flow Battery. And normal Fluid Storage can be used to store Energy this way.

2 Likes

If I can add word: multiblocks compressor. This machine is very slow even on highest tier (I have 2). Will be very helpful in later game specially when We need to build a lot of dense tanks.

2 Likes

No it doesn’t have losses.

1 Like

Yes Overmind! We need to convince Greg to add jetpacks to GT6. Like we have drills and other tools, why not add a jetpack. This will give GT a chance to create THE jetpack, perhaps having cool flying modes or just convenient to use in general

3 Likes