Ultimate Stew cannot crafted without IndustrialCraft 2

I found that many of the materials needed for the ultimate stew can only be obtained through the hybridization of IC2, which can not be obtained without IC2, resulting in the failure of infinite catalyst crafting.

2 Likes

Okay, now please explain what the actual issue in obtaining that Stew is, because I sure as fuck wont find the issue myself, if you dont even give me a hint which Items are missing.

1 Like

Grapes,Tomato,Lemon,Chili Pepper,Onion,Ananas,Pomegranate,Mint,Tea,Cucumber,Banana,Peanut,Indigoā€¦ā€¦TOO MANY!

2 Likes

Isnā€™t ultimate stew part of Avaritia and is designed to work with many mods? I donā€™t think you are supposed to run it without IC2.

2 Likes

That one is a real Issue because I am not the one adding that Recipe. From what I see it literally just takes everything from the OreDict that starts with ā€œcropā€ and adds it to the Recipeā€¦

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t PAMā€™s add all of those plants?

2 Likes

Not all of them, just most of them. Pretty sure the different Colors of Apples are not covered for example.

1 Like

Those items are obtainable via the console though right? As in they exist but there isnā€™t a recipe for them, and no way to get them legitimately in-game.

2 Likes

Yeah they exist but are not legit obtainable. Iā€™m wondering how you would even obtain the Bush based ones in Skyblocks though, since those are basically requiring Worldgen. In which case you could cheat in Bushes that drop those missing Items though.

2 Likes

I have a crazy Idea I was thinking about before, not seriously but it might just solve this issue, somewhat.

What if you designed an item catalogue, like those mail order catalogues you used to get. It would work similar to selector tag configuration or extruder molds, except it uses coins.

Basically the catalogue could be read and would include recipes for everything that could be bought. These recipes would consist of the catalogue being surrounded with the appropriate coins as payment. I know it sounds kind of dumb but you could resolve any missing items by creating a payment recipe for them and you could include coins of materials that are currently redundant. More realistically it would require a machine and time for the item to be ā€˜deliveredā€™.

Alternatively you could give them a matter fabricator recipe but that would put them quite late-game, or have them appear in Gregtech Vaults but would make them difficult to aquire.

2 Likes

Considering this is to fix Avaritia Compat, Lategame is perfectly fine and basically what I did just now.

@Mr.CHEN If I missed any Item in the Ultimate Stew please tell me.

:gregory: This Version should be working for you. ^^

(note 1: The scary sounding Description is only there to make sure people donā€™t use that Version lightly.)

(note 2: if you use this Version more often, make sure your Browser didnā€™t cache the Download)

2 Likes

Food replication is great. Justā€¦ I didnā€™t find pineapple replication code (for my favorite pizza).

2 Likes

I am very sure the GT6 Pineapple is in the List. Lemme check, maybe it was one of the two that was screwed up and outputted Dark Apple instead (copy paste error that I fixed a bit later on).

Edit: Pineapple is definitely there in the code at least. Did you look up ā€œusage of Selector Tagā€? If so, do not do that for the Food Stuff. There is 2 Selector Tags in that Recipe for a reason.

1 Like

RM.replicateOrganic( 2, 8, IL.Food_Ananas.get(1));

And I looked for pineappleā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did add the word Pineapple into the Tooltip of the Ananas Items so people can still find them in NEI, so a Ctrl+F in my code should have yielded the Pineapple for you too. XD

IL.Food_Ananas                         .set(addItem(tLastID =   270, "Ananas"           , "Who lives in a Pineapple under the the Sea?"         , "cropAnanas"                  , new FoodStat( 4, 0.300F,  10, C+36,  0.30F,   0,   0,   0,   8,   0, EnumAction.eat, null                                 , F, T, F, T), TC.stack(TC.MESSIS, 1), TC.stack(TC.ARBOR, 1), TC.stack(TC.FAMES, 1)));
		IL.Food_Ananas_Sliced                  .set(addItem(tLastID =   271, "Ananas Slice"     , "Did Ted ever find out about the Mystery Pineapple?"                                  , new FoodStat( 1, 0.300F,  10, C+36,  0.30F,   0,   0,   0,   2,   0, EnumAction.eat, null                                 , F, T, F, T), TC.stack(TC.ARBOR, 1)));
		RM.replicateOrganic( 2,  8, IL.Food_Ananas.get(1));
		CR.shaped(IL.Food_Ananas_Sliced.get(4), CR.DEF_NAC_NCC, "kX", 'X', "cropAnanas");
1 Like