Two Auto Crucible Design

Here are two auto Crucible Design, because it can be a diffcult challenge for new gregtech player.
They are not Design by me but by 暗者 and Achang. I improved them, let auto-Crucible become more stable.

3 Likes

It’s a early game auto Crucible

4 Likes

4 Likes

I really like the sensors encoding the recipe instead of having to do it in the slot count of the hopper!

I tend to use a Railcraft Loader to put exact recipes into a cart, and dump that in the top.

2 Likes

Me too, but it works too slow to second Design. If Manual Selector can control Hopper……It doesn’t fit though.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but do you mean the Railcraft Loader/Unloader can’t handle inputs to a large crucible? I use a 3x3 track and if you load blocks of dust you can fill the entire crucible at once.

You can also put Mass Storage on the sides of the Loader and it will pull from those, not just the internal inventory. I’ve run 10k Hematite dust through a large crucible in a long batch before.

2 Likes

No, I mean “Sensors encoding”, because I don’t like holding Screwdriver and facing Hoppers.
I never tried Railcraft Loader, it is a smart idea.

2 Likes

Ah! My mistake. I’d like to tinker with the sensor/chest design sometime.

I like the Railcraft Loader because it can stock an exact recipe in the cart. That way I can setup the recipe with items and no need to use screwdrivers and such.

2 Likes

Key point of auto Crucible is transforming persistent signal to single signal, use temperature sensor to detect Crucible. an easy way is using minecraft thrower.

1 Like

bilibili BV1VU4y1C7Zm

bilibili BV11L4y1379d

1 Like