Troubleshooting

Working on setting up a LV bender using 3 steam turbines, any set up leads to 2 turbines working with one sitting idle. Each steam turbine is filled with steam as well as full power, yet only 2 of them work at any given point. HELP lol

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

With my current setup, the left and right steam generators work and the middle one does not. Does not seem to matter if I stagger them either, only one seems to work regardless of position

1 Like

Can you help explain the blocks and layout some more?

1 Like

Singleblock generators (from CEu at least) will not run when their internal buffers are full. Also, while we are talking about electricity, you might want to cover (insulate with rubber, check jei) the two exposed cables if they are not superconductors, as covered cables reduce power loss and eliminate the risk of electrocution.
Also you don’t really need 3 turbines for 1 singleblock machine. If you want furthur assistance on GTCEu electricity you may get more assistance by watching some tutorials on youtube or asking on the GTCEu discord. I can also provide some limited assistance but I’m no expert and cannot guarantee the validity of my info.

2 Likes