Gah I will just put “Let Adv Crafting Table Blueprint Slot accept shiftclicks properly” into my todo list instead of letting this ping me a bunch of times.
If it would have come to mind that just swapping the order of Slots and increasing the amount of shiftclicked Slots would be enough, I would have fixed this much earlier, but now I did it Indev XD
I put some time aside today to test out a recent snapshot with these changes (
GregTech 6.14.15-62-g71bc561a), and it looks like blueprints are successfully Shift + Clickable into the Advanced Crafting Table’s blueprint slot now.
The only other improvement related to this that I can think of at the moment is making it so you can Shift + Click a non-blank blueprint out of the Advanced Crafting Table’s blueprint slot into your inventory, like you can with the Autocrafter (not sure why it didn’t occur to me to mention that at the time I made the thread).
Wait, what exactly doesn’t work on it? Did I override it too hard, since shiftclicking is supposed to set Blueprints?
I guess it’s possible. When I tested, I tried Shift + Clicking a written blueprint from my inventory into the Advanced Crafting Table’s blueprint slot (which worked), and Shift + Clicking that same written blueprint out of the table back into my inventory (which did nothing). I can go test again if you want.
I’ll also try to set a recipe on a blueprint to make sure that’s still working.
Tested again with the same snapshot version as before.
- Shift + Clicking a blank blueprint into the Advanced Crafting Table’s blueprint slot from your inventory.
- Shift + Clicking a written blueprint into the Advanced Crafting Table’s blueprint slot from your inventory.
- Shift + Clicking to set a recipe on a blank blueprint in the Advanced Crafting Table’s blueprint slot.
- Shift + Clicking items in the Advanced Crafting Table into your inventory from all slots except the blueprint slot.
- Shift + Clicking a written blueprint from the Advanced Crafting Table’s blueprint slot into your inventory.
I would like to second the idea of putting charging tools into the charging slots and buckets into the the bucket slots. etc.
You are doing a great job Gregorious!