[Suggestion] River water with RWG

Hi
I tried to use Realistic World Gen as terrain gen. No river water generated in its river-like biomes. However RWG development is over, will it get compatible?

RWG:
https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-mods/1281910-teds-world-gen-mods-realistic-world-gen-alpha-1-3

2 Likes

can you tell me which Biome the Rivers are in? Is it the “River” Biome? It kindof needs to be that Biome or else it is virtually impossible to detect what is a river and what is not.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply.
There’re six varieties of river biome in this Mod:
rwg_riverIce, rwg_riverCold, rwg_riverTemperate, rwg_riverHot, rwg_riverWet and rwg_riverOasis.
(It needs to select “Realistic-alpha" biome type and vanilla “River” biome doesn’t include in it.)
I hope to play GT6 with RWG cause its generator is extraordinary.

2 Likes

Are those the actual names of the 6 Biomes as shown by F3?

2 Likes

Yes course
Needs any other names?

2 Likes

Are there Ocean Biomes too from rwg? or lakes? those names would be useful

Edit: By the way, RealisticTerrainGeneration and AlternateTerrainGeneration probably do very similar things to worldgen too, unsure if you want to try those too. Ofcourse I will fix your Water Biome Issue regardless :wink:

2 Likes

Ocean Biomes(6 veriations):rwg_oceanIce, rwg_oceanCold, rwg_oceanTemperate, rwg_oceanHot, rwg_oceanWet and rwg_oceanOasis.
It doesn’t have Lake Biomes, in my research.

I love them needles to say, but RWG is the best IMAO. RTG and ATG have a little problem with river biome generation in themselves (however river water is generated correctly), I think.
Anyway, I’m glad to play GT6 with RWG. Thank you again, Greg!

2 Likes

Will problem with RWG fix in the next version? Or later?
if i can fix it by myself using other mods (e.g. BiomeTweaker etc…), i’d like to know how to do it…

2 Likes

Uh it already is out? Pretty sure that Version is Released.

2 Likes

Oops! I missed it… It works completely! Thank you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes