Suggestion: Fluid socket and circuit assembly machine

Have you ever thought about adding a fluid input slot to the welding machine? Melting brazing alloys are required for welding formulation
What about adding an assembly machine to assemble the circuit? Bath is more suitable for leaching minerals. It’s too rough for assembling circuits.
Editor: Can you do more support for Galacticraft?
It seems that I can only see the unique minerals on its planet, such as Terin metal, hematite and so on.
Maybe most of the minerals in the main world could be generated on the GC planet.
They can use GT5 generation

4 Likes

Which GC Planet do you mean? there is Moon Mars and Asteroids, and Mars does generate a lot of GT6 Ores, while the Moon is more limited.

Fluid Input to Welder can be done, lemme quickly add that.

The whole soldering thing is nowadays done in Bath alike setups that’s why its in there, and yes I know its more of a Solder Wave it moves over :wink:

4 Likes

It’s great to add fluid input to the welding machine!:smile:
Is mineralization on Mars like GT5? I seldom see rocks on Mars.

4 Likes

Its similar to GT5 yes. But ofcourse with the GT6 Rocks on the Surface.

Just so you know, the Fluid Input Slot exists but I dont use it, you need to MineTweaker something into it. :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, I use MTUtils to do my work, XD
By the way, when multiple reactor cores are put together, will the fuel rod data be combined?
such as
1 2 3 A
4 5 6 B
7 8 9 C
D E F G
I use letters instead of letters for tidiness.
When 5689 is a fuel rod and a reflecting rod is placed around it, will the calculation be combined?

4 Likes

Sorry I cant really translate what you meant by that, specifically the “calculations combined” part

3 Likes