Still learning all of the random bullshit in this mod

Wtf is this shit.

2 Likes

Old Man Snitches glitched Diablo Sauce is a drink added by GregTech 6. Consuming it returns the Glass Bottle that it was stored in.

there’s probably some sort of joke involved here but from the looks of it it’s a funny gunpowder-laced sauce you can drink

3 Likes

If this doesn’t kill me but dying from eating too many berries does, I’m going to be so mad.

2 Likes

tbh i wouldn’t even call this “random bullshit” but rather “casual tomfoolery”. random bullshit would be your machines detonating like C4 when left out in the open during rain (which iirc is something GT machines at one point either did or still do)

2 Likes

You do you boo boo.

2 Likes

At least there’s configs to enable and disable explosions from rain, so it’s not that big a deal, plus it incentivizes building infrastructure instead of having everything hang out in the open.
Or disable rain from happening altogether with optifine.

2 Likes

That Sauce is a reference to Jirard Khalil, also known as the Completionist. Back when I added that Sauce, this was a recurring joke on his show, lol.

3 Likes

I figured it was some sort of reference!

2 Likes

Still learning all of the random bullshit in this mod

Wait, learning? You’re telling me there’s a finite amount of random bullshit in GT6? I thought it was infinite /:<

3 Likes