Something went wrong between the Crescent Hammer and GT6

I found that when GT6 exists, players in survival mode will cause TE’s crescent hammer to disappear when interacting with the world. :thinking:

Also, the wrenches of AE and Forestry are also be affected.
It will make the AE wrench unable to knock down the blocks of AE.

How to reproduce this bug:

If the GT6 was removed, everything is OK.

The entire MOD list is as follows:
gregtech_1.7.10-6.14.23
CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.4-329
ThermalDynamics-[1.7.10]1.2.1-172
ThermalExpansion-[1.7.10]4.1.5-248
ThermalFoundation-[1.7.10]1.2.6-118
appliedenergistics2-rv3-beta-6
forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64

It may be related to the interaction, which is added by GT6, between the Crescent Hammer and the IC machines.

2 Likes

Wait this is not supposed to happen, this was supposed to be a “if you hit a GT6 thing with those things, it will be single use”-Feature! Clearly this is not a GT6 thing you are hammering!

2 Likes

I didn’t test things of GT6, and I will test it later.

Though it is not a GT6 thing, this problem only occurs when GT6 is added.
Without GT6, this problem will disappear.

So it may have some kind of connection with GT6, just like what I mentioned in the last part.

2 Likes

I know exactly what happened, it is GT6 doing that ofcourse. I just need to fix it doing such things on non-gt blocks.

Now trying to use these Tools on a GT6 Machine or similar should definitely make them break instantly though. :wink:

2 Likes

OK

I tested the hopper and the heat exchanger.

It makes a Crescent Hammer disappeared.

Another Crescent Hammer disappeared.

The wrenches of AE and Forestry also showed this bug.

2 Likes

They are SUPPOSED to disappear when used on GT6 things, that is intentionally coded into the whole thing.

It is only that accidentially also non-GT6 Blocks happened to trigger the same feature.

2 Likes

:gregory: This Version should probably be working for you. ^^

(note 1: The scary sounding Description is only there to make sure people don’t use that Version lightly.)

(note 2: if you use this Version more often, make sure your Browser didn’t cache the Download)

2 Likes

Thank you very much.

Everything is now working properly. :laughing:

2 Likes