Smooth stones from GT go to the wrong backpack from forestry

All stones in their smooth and brick forms go to Forester’s backpack from forestry (which is for wood, saplings, seeds etc.) as opposed to going to digger’s or builder’s backpacks.

2 Likes

Well I checked my Code but that Code says it goes into the Diggers Backpack and the Builders Backpack. Whatever the cause is, I do not think that is fixable on my end, and i vaguely remember Forestry screwing up something with their Backpack designation detection system.

2 Likes

Yeah, their backpacks are something out of a nightmare. They work alright up until the point they don’t, and when they stop doing their job you start questioning how could you screw such seemingly simple system up.

2 Likes

You should use a devnull while digging! So handy. I carry 2-3 for different rock types.

3 Likes

Use what? If it’s a command or debug mode hotkey I need to somehow input, then I’d love to know how, if it’s an item then it’s the most hacker name for something I can imagine.
Edit: I just woke up and my brain seems to not have gotten wrinkly yet, because this response is as smooth-brained as those rocks I’ve complained about. I remembered I can use Google. :woozy_face:

3 Likes

But the Devnull is an Item that just deletes stuff for no reason that is so horrible! XD

2 Likes

Nah, it’s great to have a cobblestone void while mining. Then you focus on the ores!

Combine it with a Ring of Magnetism from Botania and a Terrashatterer, and you’re rocking!

3 Likes