Question about compatibility with RTG

Excuse my laziness for not doing proper research prior to posting, but I was wondering if gt6 is compatible with Real Terrain Generation mod?

4 Likes

Buyp! If it is compatable thats gonna be POGGERS! Not that i will leave my factory other than for ores, but exploration would be more fun)

2 Likes

it should be compatible, why shouldn’t it?

2 Likes

I’m currently playing a pack with GT6 and RTG, everything looks fine and there seems to be no issue. After all, RTG just uses vanilla block and generate them in a different way, it doesn’t add new block and stuff.

3 Likes

Well i though it would conflict with the way stone layers and ores generate. But thanks, now i know!

2 Likes

Nope, those do not generate depending on Biomes, there is a whole independent Noise Generator for that. And the Ores inside only rarely generate depending on Biomes, but those Biomes still have the same Names as before (unless you use TerraFirmaCraft).

1 Like

It works, but the trees from Gregtech are not modified by RTG, that is, they do not have modified variants. Some people don’t like it.

2 Likes

I remembered that there were problems with finding black sand

2 Likes

Oh right either RTG or ATG removed the River Biome that was why. Luckily there is plenty of other ways to make Iron. :wink:

3 Likes