Question about compatibility with other mods

I found in my world Basalt land from Project Red: Exploration, if I harvest it with pickaxe, I get basalt cobblestone from Project Red, but if I try to harvest cobblestone with hammer, it just drops cobblestone, not basalt rocks. I think it’s big waste of resource. Maybe you would add compatibility with Project Red?

PS: Not want to create other topic for question, so I’ll ask it here. Maybe you also would add stairs variants for your stones and granites in GT6? It would be really nice. And also nice could be support of Chisel mod. What do you think about it?

2 Likes
  1. Yeah some Cobblestones dont give you the Rocks because they are missing a Recipe for that. Especially when it comes to other Mods Stones.

2. I would need to use 136 additional Block IDs for that one. So I would rather suggest Carpenters Stairs for that one. :wink:

3. The Chisel Mod is uhh, lets say it lightly… It’s one of the shittiestly programmed Mods I have ever seen, and I have seen a LOT of Mods. I tried to add compatibility for it multiple times, and the only thing I could get to work was adding Blocks to existing categories. It is absolutely impossible to properly make new Categories or remove things from existing Categories, resulting in you being able to do fun exploity things like chisel a Diamond ITEM into a Diamond BLOCK, increasing its value ninefold! Sure the Blocks of the Mod look great and I used them for decoration plenty of times, but the way its programmed is just shit.

3 Likes

So is it possible to fix cobblestones drop or it’s too complicated to do?

2 Likes

It is possible, I just need to add yet another special recipe.

2 Likes