Problem with Chisel

GT6 spoils the crafting of glass and glass panels from chisel, as well as their colored versions.

Without GT6, crafting becomes normal.

1 Like

Unfixable, Chisel is broken as fuck with the OreDictionary, you can even turn Diamond Items into Diamond Blocks using it…

2 Likes

Hmm, that’s sad. Moreover, this happens with both the official version of chisel and gtnh. I’ll try to contact the developers of the gtnh version.

2 Likes

Good luck with that, fellow russian friend!

2 Likes

Can you try this version of chisel? GitHub - GTNewHorizons/Chisel: A builder's best friend

2 Likes

When I talked about chisel gtnh, that’s what I meant. This version has the same error as the official one. By the way, here is a link to my topic: Problem with Chisel/Gregtech 6 · Issue #15424 · GTNewHorizons/GT-New-Horizons-Modpack · GitHub

2 Likes

Спасибо за поддержку)

2 Likes

Unfortunately, they are unlikely to fix this, since the mod is not actively supported.

2 Likes

Chisel gtnh has a function to disable stone generation. But I found limestone from chisel. Is this gt6 generating stones from chisel?

2 Likes

Yes I generate those Stone Types.

2 Likes

Hm… And could you add in the configuration file the ability to disable stones from chisel?

2 Likes

Why would you want to disable them? There is no reason to deprive the underground of variety.

2 Likes

The problem is that when composing modpacks, a situation arises when there may be several types of limestone (more than two), which is already excessive, even if we assume that diversity is good. I remember your position that it is not necessary to deprive players of access to any decorative blocks, so I ask you to add only the option to disable it in the configuration file to leave it to the discretion of the players.

2 Likes

You can possibly just mine tweak it with script to add and remove certain oredictionary keys on these glasses. I recall that’s how I dealt with these exploits in TFR

3 Likes

Can you tell us more about this, please? Will this allow me to disable generation?

2 Likes

I do not think any OreDict Minetweakering will work for this at all whatsoever, that is not how any of this is coded.

And the different Stone Types I generate are all interchangeable in Recipes, so the argument here is purely “chisel limestone looks ugly as fuck, i dont want it”, which is not a good reason to disable it at all. :wink:

Does GT6 also generate stones from BOP?

1 Like

Yes it generates those Rocks too.

2 Likes

Fixable with minetweaker.
Example:

// Stop material changing cobblestone

mods.chisel.Groups.removeGroup(“cobblestone”);
mods.chisel.Groups.addGroup(“stoneCobble”);

mods.chisel.Groups.addVariation(“stoneCobble”, chisel:cobblestone:1);
mods.chisel.Groups.addVariation(“stoneCobble”, chisel:cobblestone:2);
mods.chisel.Groups.addVariation(“stoneCobble”, chisel:cobblestone:3);