Possible missing Localization

@Donzil I think I fixed it. ^^

:gregory: This Version should probably be working for you. ^^

(note 1: The scary sounding Description is only there to make sure people don’t use that Version lightly.)

(note 2: if you use this Version more often, make sure your Browser didn’t cache the Download)

2 Likes

Nice, I’ll test it later and let you know.

2 Likes

Unfortunately gives the same issue, tested V6.14.09-73-g66c4fca on two different server-client setups with the same result, neither berry bushes nor ore prospecting use the lang.cfg.

What does the server call that is different from client? is it pulling data from the client lang.cfg? Strange that only these two cause issues when pipes, barrels, etc are all fine.

2 Likes

Well, I might have made it work on Servers, maybe it did not work. A lot of Localization is just in an “ugh” state right now, so back to the “Later” Category with this.

2 Likes

in the latest update this is now working on server, both prospecting messages and bush descriptions. Also now when destroying the center block of bushes it drops all connected blocks, don’t know if this is new or not but didn’t do this for me before. Consider this fixed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Trust me it is not “fixed”, it is not localizable now, so it always is English.

2 Likes

haha, fair enough :sweat_smile: well at least it’s a compromise that works a bit.

2 Likes