Paraffin Wax Usage

I know it was discussed before and I’ve been wracking my brain and doing online research for a legitimate use for Paraffin Wax that would fit into Gregtech, which hasn’t really resulted in anything useful. SO, my suggestion is to at least let us use it for fuel in a furnace or something? I don’t want to download another mod just for it to be used ;-;

2 Likes

Side note: My ADHD brain every time I see paraffin wax is like “Oh god I want to eat that. I want that so badly.” which is some of the fun of having an impulsive brain, and yes, it’s okay to eat in small quantities, it’ll just pass through. Eating an Ingot sized amount will probably kill you though.

3 Likes

Have you ever looked at the F3+H Tooltip of the Chocolate Bar? Specifically its weight. XD

2 Likes

Converts to Freedom Units Jesus christ.

2 Likes

Ah yes dont forget the best Units there are!

Fahrenheit
Urist
Celsius
Kelvin

And together they spell FUCK! XD

2 Likes

It’s the small things in life that bring us the most pleasure.

2 Likes

Ehh… You can eat it. It is used in making empty wax pills in extruder. You can make some pills with it by recipe, or you can bath them in potions to make your own medicine of whatever sort. Better that other foods for that purpose because you can always eat them!

2 Likes

I get that with ores a lot! Though, it’s a little different since ores are completely inedible. There’s actually a term for the phenomenon of wanting to eat inedible things, it’s called Pica!

2 Likes

Err… actually you can eat some kinds of ore in MC, for example, cheese ore from Galaxy Space Mod.

3 Likes

CHEESE ORE TOAST

𝓣𝓸𝓪𝓼𝓽 à 𝓵𝓪 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓲 𝓭𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓮

8 Likes