Next steps after Distillation Tower

I finally got a Distillation Tower set up! Yay!

I’m a little overwhelmed with having seven new liquids/gases to play with, what would you guys recommend for next steps?

4 Likes

Titanium for titanium itself and plastic (you will also need to crack propane/butane or petrol/fuel/ethanol). Aluminium for filters and future electronics. Get argon or helium in any way for silicon boules.
These are tech upgrades. But I don’t know what do you want :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, I just didn’t know any of the next steps lol

2 Likes

Recently, I set it up too and I wanted to brag about it just after I finish a couple of wolfram burning boxes for it, but I got real sick, bruh.

4 Likes

I have everything for plastic making except the catalytic cracker (I can’t manage to find zeolite), but now I have a distillation tower, so I’ll simply make a steam cracker.

What divine luck should I have to find a zeolite or, at least, pollucite deposit? It feels too random for me.

2 Likes

Damn I threw away some pollucite the other day. Is that what that’s for? Arg!

2 Likes

Nope, but you can wash some zeolite from it with the sluice and the centrifuge.

2 Likes

Damn you got a cool looking setup!

4 Likes

And I haven’t made enough tungsten even for one, lol. It’s harder than I thought at first: it requires an insane amount of hydrochloric acid.

2 Likes

I know it’s not the most fun, but there’s no shame in finding some out in a desert and find some small ores.

2 Likes

I hate small ores, especially hematite. I just ignore it all the time, unless it’s bismuth or anything rare. I have several sulfur deposits, which I could mine, it’s that I didn’t think at first that it will require so much acid. I managed to get only 9 units of wolfram.

2 Likes

Roasting oven? Lots of things output sulfur gas to make hydrochloric.

2 Likes

Yeah, I roasted everything that contained sulfur, and I centrifuged all my cinnabar.

3 Likes

Made a cool wiring for the oil byproducts, butane and propane won’t fill in vertically adjacent drums :expressionless:

4 Likes