Netherlicious Nether Quartz Persistent Vanilla Oregen Issue

Thanks a lot Crux, that was super fast!

2 Likes

Time for me to update my dev pack then to see what changed. ^^

And also to adjust the “Default Config Pack” that disables overridden Worldgen to reduce Worldgen Lag.

Also For fucks sake Curse I am not gonna use your fucking Twitch Launcher because I am on fucking Linux and not Windows or macOS… (yeah they have annoying popup messages at times…)

1 Like

So I just found this. :smiley:

Anything specific you want those Crystals to be? I also noticed Gloomstone in NEI and need to know if its just a different Type of Glowstone or not. ^^

Edit: Also I should mention that your Bucket/Fluid are both a little bit wonky. The Bucket requires NBT to function (I was able to deal with that somehow, still ugly hax though), while the Fluid() somehow does not have an Icon when rendered by “normal mods” while being perfectly rendered with GT6.

1 Like

The Crystals are just for decoration, nothing will be made out of them. Gloomstone is just a gloomy variation for Soulsand Valley and a future biome. I originally planed to add it later, but when I found out how to generate the biome specific nether ceiling I added them to make the experience better. You can disable the spawning of Gloomstone to generate Glowstone in the Valley instead. The config is just for the valley tho

2 Likes

In regards to the Gloomstone I only asked for the sake of myself adding GT6 Compatibility (like making its Dust usable in all relevant Glowstone Recipes). ^^

As for the Bucket thing, when I said the Icon is missing I meant it more in a MissingNo sense than the purple-black checkerboard.

1 Like

Haha that’s what you get with a mod dev like me who has no idea what he is doing :smiley:
Most stuff I do is by accident and try and error.

2 Likes

the Gloomstone has a lower lightlevel tho, so depending on what you want to do with it you might consider doing something else with it

2 Likes

Well the lower Light Level shouldn’t be that important for Recipes that require Glowstone Dust. I like giving things some use, so they can be processed like any other Resource. :wink:

3 Likes