Meme found out in the wild

2 Likes

i admit, i kinda ran out of motivation once i made enough bronze for a rolling machine also i’m too busy making my own crucible with blackjack and hookers

2 Likes

You could run a GT6 NTM Modpack for testing and stealing Ideas. Maybe you can improve on my Ideas, because in some cases I ran into the “cant change status quo anymore”-Brickwall.

2 Likes

if i did that i’d have to re-enable vanilla oregen because earlygame NTM is already boring as it is and needing to progress all the way to aluminium in GT just to make NTM capable fluid pipes would very much kill me. although i do know two people who play a modpack like that (they may be clinically insane)

2 Likes

Oh is Aluminium a basic Metal for NTM? Or is the Ore needed for your Aluminium Processing not part of GT6? Would be an Idea to have Aluminium Processing in NTM too. :wink:

2 Likes

aluminium, titanium and tungsten are all very basic materials using the vanilla furnace, although i have been playing with the idea of requiring an arc furnace for aluminium processing. i would have to change a ton of earlygame recipes though so nothing ever came of that idea :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Enabling Vanilla Ores wont help with that one then. Those three are the Ores where I disable all the Vanilla Furnace Recipes for. XD

2 Likes