Mechaenetia questions/suggestions

The Quests wont be as grandiose as most games have them, it is most commonly everyday work and stuff the NPCs need done and Players can do much faster than NPCs.

Bigger Cities MIGHT have better quests than small Towns, depending on how competent their leadership is. If a big place is low on quality Quests, their Leader MIGHT be competent enough at their Job for not having Bandits and shit. :wink:

1 Like

That makes sense, on the topic of cities and towns and npc’s in general, if you show up to a primitive town with super omega extreme hyper technology, will they drop their religion and start worshipping you

1 Like

That would probably depend on a lot of factors, especially your behavior overall. Primitives are actually smart even on Earth, they frikkin know what civilization does to their places, heck some of them attack foreigners on sight because they KNOW there is diseases they are not immune against, so they get rid of the contaminants before they make landfall! (its an island in my particular example i know)

1 Like

Also will there be an Easter egg where if the factors (don’t exactly remember them but generally) are like max freedom and max capitalism then the flag (if they have flags) becomes the USA flag?

1 Like

That would assume freedom exists in murica, which it doesn’t. XD

They export Freedom so much they dont have any left for themselves!

1 Like

Good point

Extra characters to be able to post

1 Like

Speaking of, will they have flags?

1 Like

Yes kindof, though its more likely that its Banners instead of Flags for most of them, because Flags basically exist purely for Ships.

1 Like

You just taught me something new!

1 Like

Yeah Flags were Ship first because you cant properly hang a Banner on the Mast.

Flags have the downside of collapsing into an unreadable state when there is no Wind, Banners do not, so they are used more commonly on Land.

1 Like

That makes sense

1 Like

Will there be a functionality kind of like replaymod for Mc in vanilla mn? Or will mods have to add that?

1 Like

Will there be an option to host a game on LAN? Mainly asking because my school does summer activities and one of them is Minecraft Java, so a lot of the time uses that feature, and your idea of what should be required to run the game is probably low enough to run on school hardware, so I wanted to know if it could be hosted on lan to allow a bunch of people to join while using a restricted internet connection (I mean one that blocks websites)

1 Like

Yes duh on the LAN part, as long as the school doesn’t outright block LAN discovery (which considering MC LAN works, is unlikely)

Probably, but I wont promise I can get it to work that nicely. The Game will definitely be deterministic enough to allow for it.

1 Like

Thank you, I doubt the school would switch to this game but I might be able to convince the teacher who does the camp

1 Like

please be aware that you might be out of school by the time this game is in a fun state. :wink:

1 Like

Fair point, I graduate in 2027

1 Like