Mechaenetia is finally starting and mostly set up!

Yes, I essentially only need to add one or two things to GT6 and then I am done. Afterwards I’m gonna go through creating a proper Dev Environment with @OvermindDL1 ^^

8 Likes

I am looking forward to this, but what will happen to GregTech, will someone come to take over? (At least I will continue to play GregTech until you finish your game)

6 Likes

Have you looked at the GT6 Project on GitHub? Like the recent Pull Requests? Pretty much that happens to GT6. :wink:

Meanwhile I play more Factorio than doing anything useful, damnit. XD

7 Likes

I just want to know when to release the first version…

4 Likes

Of what specifically? The Topic derailed to GT6 somehow. XD

4 Likes

You can split the topic. ^.^

3 Likes

There is (or will be) a trailer of Mechaenetia? Or can you give us more details?

3 Likes

I’m likely not going to do the “traditional” route of Game Dev. I will just do it as a fun project. ^^

Meanwhile I got into the habit of making tons of Factorio Blueprints for Base Design. So still addicted to that Game since a month. XD

4 Likes

When will the development go at full speed? I already began to study Rust, when will we buy up the shares of Google? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wait shares of Google? Where is that mentioned? XD

And full Speed is whenever I am done playing Factorio, might take a couple of weeks still. ^^

I still changed/added tiny bits here and there on the Game Ideas Page, especially optimization Ideas that can be taken from Factorio in some way shape or form.

4 Likes