Lp. Мульти-Блок - GregTech 6 #4 Bronze Age (бронзовый век)

https://youtu.be/pQu8uKSHa4o this is my letsplay-guide to ALL GT6 so, i want to help with mod, I WANT TO TRANSLATE IT ALL TO RUSSIAN -P.S gregoriusT its topic for you

2 Likes

Uhh what do you want then? There is a gregtech.lang file inside your Minecraft Folder, just set B:UseThisFileAsLanguageFile=false to B:UseThisFileAsLanguageFile=true and you are good to go when it comes to working on your Localization.

Just post the resulting File in the Localization Category. ^^

As for your Lets Play Guide, depending on Language you should post it in the International Category or in the GregTech 6 Category. :wink:

1 Like

Sorry, im not very good at english but ill try to make full localization, and its very sad you deleted orange steam machines interface, i know its was a good change, but for me this interface was like a mod symbol. And yea, in crucible manual you should write: you can’t eject dust from crucible, im tried to make carbon dust from graphite, before i got what i need to throw in graphite and with smelting its will be carbon that cannot be ejected and its need to be mixed with other ingridients, for iron maybe, or what you need. P.S aill you make my localization offical when ill complete it? P.P.S im tryed to make dust mold… My IQ -1

2 Likes

предположим, я подсоблю тебе с этим, всё равно не занят ничем. но что ты успел сделать, кроме как стырить файл из предыдущей попытки русификации?

2 Likes

But you CAN get dusts from the Crucible, first grab the Scraps out of the Crucible then mortar the Scraps. :wink:

The Shovel even makes it even easier to do. ^^

1 Like

Thnx, so much (для русских) локализацию я буду делать с нуля

2 Likes

в технических терминах покопаться не забудь хотя бы

2 Likes

I just love how Google Translate reacts to all of your Sentences. XD

1 Like

he’s very young, i advice to him RTFM

2 Likes

Каждые пол года появляется кто-то, кто хочет перевести грегтех на русский и всё заканчивается первыми сотней определений. Играйте на английском, пользы больше будет. А если кому-то во время игры сложно включить переводчик и проверить что значит то или иное слово, то ему и в грег не стоит играть.

Gregory, don’t try to translate this. The main thing is that they don’t need translate the game from the international language.

3 Likes

I do understand what you mean by that, and it is sad but true…
Just too many failed or abandonned attempts…

2 Likes

A lot of tech mod have already been traslated into Russian, but gregtech with add-ons still resists :slight_smile:
Acctually, if it’s really needed for someone, it would be already finished. But from my own expirience i have to say that this isn’t nessesary and it’s ok to play with en.

2 Likes

просто за это берутся исключительно школьнички, остальные понимают, на сколько там много писанины и едят английский язык. к тому же так путаницы меньше

2 Likes

Да тут всё банально, его нет смысла переводить на русский, так как те, кому он нужен в играх тут просто не выживут :smiley:

2 Likes

да что уж там, я без необходимости перевода мода, еле выживаю)

2 Likes