Logistic system questions

I need any advices bout logistic in gt6… like proportional allocation resources between any lines by gt6 tools. Also i again can’t to filter blocks, lol (videos don’t help). I just don’t want use AE2, cause never used this (and only know Red Power 2, when played old good gt2)

2 Likes

What exactly do you want to do? Early on you need to use Item Pipes, since the GT6 Logistics are kinda High Tech Stuff.

1 Like

1 electrolyzer, 4 baths, 6 common autoclaves and lots of bauxite like example. I can’t allocate resources from 6 (or 1 line) to 4. Blyat, i dunno lang. I think bout this Sorting Machine (RedPower 2) - Official Feed The Beast Wiki or this RoundRobin Transport Pipe - Official Feed The Beast Wiki
Try to understand this:
Что из инструментов GT6 позволит распределять ресурсы по транспортным линиям строго по определенным пропорциям? Поровну или другому заданному значению.

2 Likes

Hrrm, i think you will need some Redstone Contraption to pull off the Round Robin Functionality.

There is also Redstone ways to disable a Pipe that leads to a Machine if the Machine is already running, meaning that no additional Stuff will go into that Machine until it is ready to do its Job again.

1 Like

oh… all ingenious is simple. Also, when i chop trees with treecapitator fast decay leaves from gt6 don’t works.

2 Likes

Oh, I guess it only works if the Log counts as harvested instead of vanished… Now finding a Solution for that part is not that easy anymore, since I already did the easiest way.

1 Like

usually treecapitator breaks leaves together, but this is minor trouble. It’s not a bug, it’s balance feature :smiley:

2 Likes

Does the Fast Leaf Decay with Tree Capitator work with NON-GT6 Trees? Or is it ONLY broken with GT6 Trees?

1 Like

without fast decay gt6 trees breaks in uno momento, but vanilla…

2 Likes