Item filter not working properly

Animation18
It does not allow anything to pass through and does not make a sound when a pipe is placed on it, I think it’s probably because the pipes are only visually connected, but they’re not actually connected
mods: Only GregTech
version: 6.15.00

2 Likes

By the way, can you make Fluid Spring destroy without dropping anything? Some mods can destroy unbreakable blocks in survival mode by using bug, such as the Ichorium Pickaxe in Thaumic Tinkerer.

2 Likes

Uh that Item Filter should not be possible to be placed in that location, you cannot inline Item Filters in Item Pipes, and I will have to make sure Item Pipes wont connect in that one case you exploited there.

As for the Fluid Springs and I guess also Bedrock Ores, guess I can make them drop nothing.

2 Likes

I see. I thought it was the same as a fluid filter. Thank for your answer

2 Likes

Item pipes are a network that’s walked, fluids are a cell model that only knows about their neighbors (which is why fluid pipes are so much more inefficient then item pipes), but parsing ‘stuff’ connected between pipes would make the network walking slower (though it would be doable to program).

2 Likes

So I made it impossible for this to happen, at least it made me notice a Bug in my Code, which was SUPPOSED to have prevented this but didn’t.

2 Likes