I'm well enough to stream again!

I’m going to be streaming again! Exclusively streaming Gregtech because it’s my favorite mod and I’m currently hyperfocused on it. I don’t want to spam the forums every time that I’m streaming, so I’m just going to post my schedule and you’re welcome to follow me on Twitter as the schedule updates, but it’s probably going to stay the same. You’re welcome to come watch and heckle me, watch the monke brain in real time!

3 Likes

Here’s my twitch link: Twitch

2 Likes

If you were playing on my server I’d watch, just to hear the screams. Muahahaha.

3 Likes

I fixed your Link, because my Browser Extension blocks 3rd Party Content on Websites so I couldn’t see it. Meaning I just copypasted it to have a clickable Version ontop of the One-Box. Not sure if anyone but me would benefit from that edit, or me breaking the fourth wall, but nevertheless I done did it. XD

2 Likes

You do you Greg, I am but a humble peon in your forums.

2 Likes

Don’t imply I have that much authority, I prefer people being nice, free and mostly equal. XD

2 Likes

You got it, “Mostly Benevolent Grandmaster” :wink:

2 Likes

That just means knowing a bunch of things, mostly about GT6. :wink:

2 Likes

Currently updating myself on Twitch drama, might be switching to streaming on Youtube, will keep people updated.

2 Likes

I wonder if this video and timestamp are still valid: The Worlds Hardest Video Game Challenge - Is Actually Super Easy... - YouTube

He basically explains that Twitch would be dead years ago because of making a net loss in every single aspect. But amazon keeps it alive.

1 Like

Lately they’ve been making some “Very Interesting Business Choices™”

2 Likes

New schedule due to a visitor this weekend. Also, here’s my youtube channel I’ll be streaming on,Twitch is a no go: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN3c--ErjUUgIx5uF4klo9w

2 Likes

That is a lot of Sleeping, lol. Unless you dont sleep at all during those 4 days and then go hibernate for the weekend. XD

2 Likes

I like sleeping.

5 Likes

After asking youtube very politely to stream, they finally let me lol

3 Likes

Wooo! Youtube is so so very superior to twitch! (That’s sad to say… lol)

1 Like