I want yellow bars

Gregtech6 has great bars, but there are only 5 color variations. I think it would be possible to make more beautiful buildings if there were yellow bars, which are often seen in factories in the real world. (The color is like the one in the picture).
The brass is yellow and beautiful, so it would be nice to be able to process it into handrails.

6 Likes

Can’t you use an IC2 painter on GT bars?

2 Likes

Nope. You cannot.

3 Likes

I think GT bars are TE-less maybe? And to be able to color you need a TE on them, or hardcoded recipes and extra IDs.

1 Like

How about made bars variety just like scaffold,
It may harder to find meterial to match the color.
But at least it had more options

Extra idea: also what about wooden gregtech scaffold that maybe balanced for early game

3 Likes

I do not spam Block IDs for no reason, sorry, I wish I could but it is not good practice in 1.7.10

2 Likes

I like that idea. I typically fall back on IC2 or Random Things scaffolds, but the GT ones are cooler.

2 Likes

I made a house out of yellow bars at one point. Turns out that butter can be placed in the world like ingots.

2 Likes

You made a house out of butter bar?

2 Likes

Butter Ingots* not Bars lol

1 Like

A whole house out of butter???

2 Likes

5 Likes

All because Milk is infinite in Minecraft. And he didnt even craft those Ingots into Blocks of Ingots to do this!

2 Likes

Incorrect. Spice of Life makes it so you can only milk a cow once every 30 minutes.

BUT Botania lets me magically milk a cow as often as I like.

2 Likes

Yeah I know Spice of Life has that Limiter, that’s why my Wooden Buckets when used to milk Cows will have the cooldown too.

2 Likes