I don't know if it's lucky or unlucky

I found three bedrock tungsten veins in one archive, which can be said to be quite lucky, because the generation probability of any bedrock tungsten vein is only 1/96000. Unfortunately, the three I found are all bedrock pinalite veins, which means that after they are processed into dust, they can not be processed normally like other tungsten mines, but can only be thrown into crucibles, which causes some waste.

I suggested how to deal with them a long time ago, and I don’t know when they will be added (no one has studied them at all, they lack mining value, and the suggestions given are only theoretically feasible)

I think it’s impossible for me to find bedrock diamond veins in my life…

2 Likes

For the Tungsten ones you need to divide the 96000 by the amount of different Tungsten flavors in order to get the true chance.

As for the Diamond Bedrock Veins, are you sure you even want that? I dont think anyone needs a lot of Diamonds.

2 Likes

Ding dong your opinion is wrong. Diamonds for everyone!!!

Edit: I said in a joking manner, not as a mean thing :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

I have Enderlicious installed and I get most of my tungsten from Huebnerite (the manganese salt) ore in the End. Still I’m so hungry for tungsten. So many late-game stuff need it. And in a great amount.

2 Likes